Don't.

TW: possessive behaviour and kinda stalker ish
Rafe Cameron's POV

I knew where to find my brother. There was only one place he could go over this side of the water without Dad finding him or catching talk of him being over here.
That was an old motel on the pogue side of the island. No one stayed there ever and I'm surprised it stayed in business.
"Room under the name of Cameron" I asked at the front desk and she simply shrugged saying no one was under that name.

Of course that pussy used a fake name.
"Let me see" I turned the computer as she gasped trying to stop me.
"That's all I needed" I spoke as I saw the name that he'd used.
So fucking predictable.
Used Toppers name.
"You can't do that! Sir!" She screamed but soon stopped when I ignored her, she doesn't get payed enough to actually try stop me.

I knocked on the door and no answer. I could hear shuffles in the room and I lost my patience.
I shoulder barged the door making it crack open as I pushed through.
Soon seeing Jace who had jumped at the noise, I stormed over grabbing him by the neck pushing him against the glass mirror on the wall.
"Hello brother- fancy seeing you here" he joked making me squeeze tighter.

"You ever go near her again I'll fucking kill you" I watched as his face turned red as he lost more oxygen.
I loosened just enough for him to speak "who?" He's still playing his little games, that might've worked when we were younger but not now.
"Olivia. You ever threaten her or try get her do shit she doesn't want too again- I'll fucking hunt you down" my voice was full of rage as he smiled at me.

"Oh has my brother got a thing for the Thornton sister?" He tuts shaking his head, my blood boiling over.
"I can see why- she really did feed your ego in the back of that car. Especially
when she-" that's when I grab him smashing him against the mirror breaking it this time.
"I want my money" he gasped as he held my wrist. My jaw clenches at the request.
"Your not getting shit if you go near her again. You got it?" I reached into my back pocket pulling the money that I owed him out.

"You got it? I didn't hear you?" I mocked as I let go of him as he gasped a little.
"I got it" he nodded slightly taking the cash off me, I turn going to leave before he speaks again.
"You really are lucky- I've seen just as much of her as you have and let me say she is exquisite" his voice was suggestive and I finally lunged at him punching him to the ground.

"What the fuck does that mean hmm? What did you do?!" I picked him up throwing him against the wall with ease.
"You'll find out soon enough" he huffed as blood dropped down from his nose.
Smiling like a Cheshire Cat, not phased by my threats or physical attacks.
"Stay away" I told him before finally leaving.
Walking past the front desk again the girl looked terrified.
I leaned over giving her an 100 dollar bill "for the mirror" I nodded before pushing the doors open.

Hours later: 8:40pm.
Olivia's POV

I shuffle in my bed not being able to rest one bit. What happened today was unbelievable and I couldn't wrap my head around it.
Rafe's killed someone. He's a murderer and not only that but he runs an illegal business.
Then there's Jace who won't stop until he gets what he wants from me. Something tells me he's just as dangerous as Rafe.

I didn't want any part of there fucked up lifes.
That's when I bolt up right, fear crawling over my skin as I see my window open.
"Knew you'd be awake" he smirked, it was Rafe. He wore dark clothing like he was some sort of burglar.
"Get out-" my heart rate picked up as I got out of bed rushing towards my window to open it again so he can leave.

"I wanted to tell you something" his hand grasped my cheek making me face him.
"I've took care of my brother. You won't be dealing with him anymore" his finger caressed my cheek softly. It's like the Annoying, asshole, piece of shit Rafe was more then that now. He was dangerous. He was actually obsessive and down right reckless.
"Did you kill him-" my voice was so quiet, not wanting Topper to hear.