Flash backs

Rafe Cameron's POV

As soon as I saw her I could've sworn I'd lost my mind. That couldn't be Olivia- I'd heard people say that she'd gone to every party in the last week and a half.
I didn't believe them, I hadn't seen her myself. So it didn't happen. I'd surely done to much coke and my body was betraying itself but the closer I got to her I realised that my sight wasn't betraying me at all.

Her hair was messy and she was dancing like she was paid too. This party wasn't just any party, it was a totally kook party. They'd practically made there house look like a club. Not just anybody could come to it, you had to have a ticket. So many people were here I didn't even know who's house this was. I just knew that they were a Kook. My brother knew them. That's part of the reason why I got a ticket. It was more of an invitation. You had to have it or you wouldn't be let in.

This Kook even had bouncers on his door, No pouges aloud. A lot of the people were older then me, they were either at college or had jobs. There wasn't many people here under the age of 18. But Olivia was here and she must've had a ticket. But how?

She was dancing on the counter top, people were joining her but she stood out the most. She was almost dancing wildly, my eyes focused on her as she started getting lower and lower, she caught me staring and smirked. Now I had to be 'to' high, I'd known Olivia my whole life. Not well but I knew her because my family knew hers. We didn't have play dates or even go to the same school for most of our 'school years' but I knew she was a good girl.

She never did anything to upset mummy and Daddy. She jumped off the counter walking up to me.
I stood my ground looking at her, she looked up through her brows. I could see her eyes were blown- she was on drugs. She started to laugh as she walked her fingers up my chest seeing my slightly confused expression.
"Are you gunna fuck me or not" I swore I heard her whisper as she stood up taller to whisper it into my ear. The music was so loud and my heart was pumping faster.

I grabbed her hand walking her upstairs to an empty bedroom. She was giggling the whole time-
I could almost feel my pupils dilating as the coke in my system started to reach its peak.
She grabbed my face smashing her lips onto mine, I could feel the music vibrating through the floor sending shivers all over my body.

She bites my lip making me grunt, not expecting it. My fingers came up to touch my lip realising that it was bleeding I started to chuckle, that's when I really noticed how warn down she looked, she had bags under her eyes and she was pale. She looked like she'd been on a bending for months.
I paused before I smashed my lips back onto hers.
I grabbed her throat throwing her onto the bed, "not so shy now huh?" I teased as she ripped her own top off showing me her lacy bra.
I stopped , looking at them for way to long, I was almost in a daze.

"We shouldn't do this-" I second guessed myself, what were we doing? What was I doing? This was Olivia. This girl was stuck up and honestly she was always mean to me.
Which I didn't overly mind because I was mean to her too. But what I did mind was how she thought she was so much better then me. She didn't have to say it. She just oozed superiority.

"What? You don't want to feel how wet I am?" She directed my hand towards her pussy and my breathing became more rapid.
"You tell anyone I'll ruin you" I threatened her as I pushed up her skirt and then pulled her panties down. I smirked Wildly realising just how wet she was.
"All this for me? Don't hate me now do you?" I suck and bite at her neck making her grab onto my hair.
"Just shut up and fuck me" she demanded and that's when I started to fuck her with my fingers making her arch her back off the bed.

"I bet you've wanted this for a long time" she teases as she threw her head back.
"If I wanted this I would've had it sooner" I told her confidently as she rolled her eyes, my free hand grabbed her jaw making her look at me.
"If one of us wants this it was you- look how wet you are" I gazed down watching as my fingers pushed in and out of her pussy.
I made her watch as I fucked her with my fingers, her eyes roll a little.
I was being gently with her, mainly because I was to high to know what I was actually doing or what speed I going.

I lean down kissing her breasts, she had nice tits. Nicer ones then anyone I'd been with before. "Oh-" she whimpered, making me grow hard in my shorts.
"Your a fucking slut-" I growl as she pulled on my hair harder.

After a while, she started to kiss me, suck on my neck. Dig her nails into my back, I growl slightly as she bites down on my shoulder, harder then what I expected from her.
My head was spinning, my vision was blurry and I could barely focus properly.
That's when she stops my hand, brings it to her lips and I watch as she sucks off my fingers.
She hadn't even finished-
That's when there was banging on the door, really loud banging.

I hadn't even noticed that the music was off until the knocks got my attention.
I looked at Liv who merrily smiled wickedly, she was so shit faced.
I opened the door seeing her mother and my face drained it's colour.
"Get up!" She shouted grabbing Olivia by her arm. She grabbed Olivia's skirt pulling it back on her.
My mind was in a state of panic, I couldn't let anybody know I was high.

I had to get out of here.
"You stupid girl! What the fuck were you thinking huh?!" She tried to get Olivia to listen but she just kept laughing almost like she was possessed. "Oh did i disappoint?" She joked that's when I see her mom slap her across the face.
"How could you embarrass me like this! Embarrass our family!" That's when I full on shut down.
I needed to get out of there.

I backed up quickly dashing out the door leaving the house as quickly as possible.