Hidden Insecurity

Smut:)

Rafe Cameron's POV

To be honest this is the happiest I've been in 4 years, Liv's my girlfriend and she actually doesn't hate me.
I was about to pick her up from her house for the beach party, had to disguise it as taking Topper though so no one would suspect anything.
Those were Liv's rules, I didn't give two shits if anybody found out.
Walking in I shout up the stairs for Topper to hurry the hell up.

"Is it ok if Liv comes? She doesn't wanna be stuck here with dad" topper whispered, keeping his voice quiet just in case he was around.
I nod, walking up the stairs "I'm gunna go to the bathroom" I watch as Topper dismisses me and goes into his room that's when I turn back round going towards Liv's room.
"Rafe-" she jumped when she sees me, she had a sun dress on with flip flops, she was putting an earring in as I bursted through the door.

"Wear this" I gave the object to her and Liv's mouth drops.
"I am not putting this-" she couldn't even say it, my mouth twitched into a smirk at the thought.
"Why not? Think you can't handle it?" My brow raises in question and she huffs.
It was a mini vibrator, one you keep in, one that I can control with a little button.
"Why do you think of these things- you fucked me in a church for god sake and now this?" I could see her face grow pink.

It turned me on more, she has never done anything like this before. Hell I haven't either.
"You got to see me get off- now it's your turn" I didn't think she'd do it, she looked like she was already struggling with the mere idea let alone the actual situation.
"Fine- but I'll get you back for this. You realise that don't you?" Whatever she had in mind wouldn't work, I could handle anything she threw at me.

She grabs the vibrator out of my hand and I watch as her hand dips underneath her dress.
I see her face scrunch slightly as she tried to get it to be comfortable before finally straightening her back and looking at me.
"Now let's see if it works" I press the first button, it would only be a light buzz but I see her body jolt slightly in surprise.
Her hand latches onto my arm as she glared at me.
"Hmm seems too work just fine" I turn it off and she breaths out deeply.

"Rafe-" she almost whines, it made me hard just hearing her voice let alone her like this.
"Hmm?" I dipped my head down to be level with hers as she straightens again.
"Nothing" her voice was firm, she was trying to make it seem she didn't just moan my name-
"Good- time to go"

As soon as we got in the car, Topper got in the front leaving Liv to stay in the back with Kelce.
We were all just talking about random stuff.
Until girls go brought up "so Rafe you getting any at the moment?" Kelce asked, his eyes on his phone as it lit up the back of the car.
Topper laughed at the question "yeah Rafe you getting any?" He mocked slightly, knowing full well he hadn't seen me with anybody in a while.
Not since Emma on holiday, which didn't even happen, little does he know I was actually fucking his sister the whole time.

I reach into my pocket, clicking the button.
A smile spreading across my face "nah man- not interested" I look in my mirror seeing Liv's legs crossed as she bites into the back of her knuckles looking out the window.
"Jesus your gunna die alone and pussyless" Topper teases me and that when Liv speaks.

"Topper have some-" her voice cuts off as I press the button again making the vibrations faster.
"Yeah yeah I know- manners" Topper rolled his eyes before shutting his mouth.
I laugh a little, she's scolding Topper about manners when she's getting fucked by a vibrator in my back seat.
As we pulled in to the car park I turn it off letting her have some sort of relief before we got out and walked to the beach.

"Jesus so many fucking pouges man" Kelce groaned as we reached the sand.
"Well it is a pogue party you idiot" Liv narrowed her eyes at him as she spoke. She was never one to engage in the Kook vs Pogue war.
I hadn't even heard her say anything remotely bad about any of them. Me of the other hand I was the the complete opposite.
Most of them were a waste of space and stole shit left right and centre.