Stalking

Liv's POV

I needed to have something on Rafe. Something I could use to make sure he never said a word about what happened years ago.
Leverage.
So instead of getting up and making myself and Topper breakfast I left early, making sure to follow Rafe.
Rafe had stayed the night after the movie (much to my disapproval) he said he was leaving early so I left earlier.

Making sure it looked like I was still fast asleep. I even left my car In the driveway.
I followed him all day and to be honest he was boring.  He went to the shop, the gym and even went to some shop to buy what looked like sports clothes.
It was getting later in the day and I was just about to give up until he started to drive to the docks. He was lined up to get on the boat across to the city.

He wasn't with anybody? Why was he going to the city.
I quickly snuck into the line making sure to keep my head down, as I approached the entrance of the boat.
It went fairly smoothly, Rafe sat on the other side of the boat, I wasn't he'd him from the second deck.
I felt like a totally fucking stalker at this point but I could feel that I was getting somewhere.

When we got off the boat, it was practically dark. I followed Rafe through the city paths until he ducked into a lonely ally and my blood ran cold.
I couldn't follow him into there? Not as a woman at night-
I watched slowly as he was still In sight, I cursed myself as I quickly followed into the dodgy alleyway, keeping a little of distance between us.

I observed as he got to an old beat down building, there was a guy at the door. Almost like a bouncer, waiting outside for him.
"Rafe-" I spoke accidentally, he turned instantly hearing his name being called.
"Liv? What the fuck are you doing here?" He whispered under his breath in annoyance as he came up to me.
I saw more people turn up and be let in by the man in black.
How strange- what was this?

Some prostitution ring or club? Underground rave? I wasn't sure.
"I need you to stop using what happened years ago against me!" I warned as he scoffed humourlessly.
"Which part? The fact we've always squabbled or the part where you practically threw yourself at me one night?" He smirked as he said it and my heart pumped faster.

"What's in there then?" I pointed behind him and I see him get a little bit more stiff.
Like I'd noticed something he didn't want me to notice.
"None of your business Olivia. Go home" his hands were in his pockets as he turned around.
I grab him not letting him go until I got answers or a promise to stop fucking with me.
"Why? Why should I go home? Why should I respect your boundaries and commands when you don't give a shit about mine?" My brows frowned in anger as he looked at me once from head to toe quickly before meeting my eyes again.

"It isn't safe. It's dark and lonely. Two of which make someone like you very vulnerable" he stalked closer as he leaned down to whisper in my ear.
"Go home" he whispered before retracting from my personal space.
"No! Not until you promise that you won't bring up what happened- ever again. Not even when it's just us!" I pointed towards him, my finger pushing his chest slightly.

He looked down at it almost chuckling "fine. I promise. Want to pinky swear or are we good here?" He looked back up at almost looking done with this whole conversation.
"Fine" I step back slightly, crossing my arms over my chest as I wearily watched him as I turned back round.
I look back again, he was still watching me, almost making sure I was leaving.

Once her turned back and went into the build I did the same.
Turning and watching as more people turned up.
Mostly men but the woman who were there looked like they'd just gotten out of prison or looked like they'd eat my brother alive.
They looked strong and ready, I think some of the women could probably beat some of the men up.

I swallow following after them, getting in a line.
Breathing slowly, as I approach the 'bouncer'
"Hi" he laughed slightly as he looked at me, his brow rising as he gave me a once over.
"Go on" he growled under his breath letting me, what I saw next made my jaw drop.
The building was packed, really busy and loud.
But that wasn't the thing that made my jaw drop.