☆ Where are we going? ☆

Head down on the counter, you felt a tap on your back.

"Akira, pack your bags," the man said.

Lifting your head from the desk, you turned to face him.

"Why, Muhammad?" You asked yourself, "Where are we going?"

"New York." he replied .

"Yare yare, What's the old fart got himself into now?"

"It's not him, it's his grandson."

"Isn't Joestar-san's family living in Japan?"

"Yes, but he asked that we go there first. I have a feeling I know why."

There was a silence between the two of you as you looked at him, as if you wanted him to continue. Although he most likely acknowledged it, he completely ignored you and your look.

In order to break the silence, you spoke,

"Okay, give me five minutes."

Muhammad Avdol, your adoptive father. Although he is not much older than you, he adapted to being a father figure to you almost immediately.

You even met another stand user while living with him, and although there were communication problems, you were able to become somewhat partners.

Shortly after your catch, Avdol also caught your partner.

While your partner was handed over to the Speedwagon Foundation, Muhammed and his friend took you in.

This friend happens to be the man you know as Joseph Joestar.

Although it took some adjustment, the Joestars and Muhammad were able to provide you with a stable home for a change. They were also able to train you.

you had lived with Avdol. You were both living on the floor of his fortune-telling store in Cairo. Most of the time you spent time battling other Stand users for the Speedwagon Foundation.

You shake your head, pulling yourself out of your thoughts.

You tighten the bandages around your arms and legs, securing them before sliding on your coat.

You slip your knife and cigarettes into the pocket and head downstairs.

You head downstairs to find Avdol waiting for you, everything ready to go.

The only thing you both didn't know was how hard the journey ahead of you was going to be, and how long it was going to be before you were able to enter the store door again.

To be Continued... >