☆ what's your friend's name? ☆

It's been a while since dio woke up, he thought of waking you up as well but he just didn't want to disturb your sleep.

Meanwhile your whole face was red and you were sweating, the mysterious guy that you always see was next to you, he had a worried look on his face.

"I must somehow let dio know that you have a fever... But how am I gonna do it if he can't see me or hear me?" he asked himself.

He soon came up with a plan, he walked away, after making sure that you'll be safe.

He soon spotted dio in the library reading.

He pushed a book down and it made a thud, dio turned around and saw no one.

Dio got up and picked up the book and placed it to where it was.

The man pushed something down again, farther away from the last one, he kept doing that until dio followed him.

"bloody hell, that was the only thing I didn't want in this house... A ghost" dio said and the man shook his head.

Soon they were outside dio's room where you slept, the man opened the door and looked back at dio.

"if you want to hurt my daughter I'll personally kill you, I don't know how but I'll make it happen" dio growled and the man rolled his eyes.

He grabbed the pillow next to you and started dragging it around and shaking it until dio decided to walk towards the pillow and throw it on the floor.

He then took a look at you and saw your red face and that you were sweating, he placed his hand on your forehead and you were burning, but then he remembered that his whole body was cold.

"Enya! Get over here quickly!!" dio yelled and soon Enya appeared.

"what is it DIO-Sama?" she asked.

"check if she's sick" he said and Enya quickly checked.

"she's burning DIO-sama, I'll get a thermometer and some medicine as soon as possible" she said and she left.

"you" DIO said. "whatever you are... If you are here... Thank you for letting me know" he said, as much it hurt him to say those words he'll do anything for you.

The man just smiled

Soon Enya came back with a thermometer and the medicine, she placed the thermometer under your armpit and waited.

After the time was over she took it out and looked at it.

"it's almost 40°c DIO-Sama" she said.

"you can go now" he said and she quickly left.

After some hours you woke up while whining, someone quickly pulled you closer to them, you looked up and saw you father, you looked around and saw the man, you reached out to him and your father looked at you confused.

"what are you trying to touch?" he asked and you looked at him.

"friend" you simply said and he thought for a bit.

"what's your friend's name?" he asked you but you just whined.

"I should give you your medicine so your fever will go away" he said as he took the spoon and the bottle and put some of the liquid on the spoon and brought it to you.

You turned your head away while whining and kept your mouth closed.

"you won't get better if you don't take your medicine" he said as he brought the spoon closer.

"do it for your father" he said and you still didn't open your mouth.

"if your friend is here, do it for the both of us" he said, you looked at your friend and then your father and opened your mouth.