☆ Bloody hell, ☆

(Note: this is the last flashback)

Less than one year ago (from present day) -

As you grew up you became more and more like DIO and less like Jonathan.

You where getting a little bloodthirsty, so you went to the library to tell your father that your going to go and hunt a human. "Papa, I'm going hunting."

"Ok stay safe, princess"

You hummed in response.

Vanilla Ice opened the door for you and bowed, you just walked past him, menacingly.

~Mini time skip~

Once you where out the mansion you lit a cigarette and then heard a dog whine in pain, you despised humans but you cared deeply for animals.

You followed the noise to a sketchy lane next to a fortune teller's shop, where you saw what looked like an injured Boston Terrier. You then took a drag of your cigarette.

'This could be a trap Papa has told me to stay away from the fortune teller's shop' You thought as you looked around the place taking in everything about it. Something was up but you couldn't just leave the dog injured on its own, left to die.

You walked up to the Boston Terrier anyways and stared at the it, it was now whimpering in pain.

'What is wrong with it, was it hit by a car or something?' You asked yourself, unsure if this dog had any chance.

You got down on your knees and carefully picked up the dog then used hamon to heal it.

A few seconds after you sensed a stand, you set the dog down and summoned The Universe.

You looked around to where the user was but it was useless, the stand threw what looked like a grenade as soon as it landed you stoped time to observe it you tried mudaing it but it was all futile.

Unfortunately you had reached your limit and had to resume time 'shit'.

"Oi Bastard, show yourself." The stand did as you asked.

The dog could somehow see the stands and was now trembling in fear.

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"

And just as you where about to kill the enemy stand the grenade exploded then you and the dog blacked out.

(Present day)

You had caught your father up on the crusaders and everything.

"Oh and I, ZIO forgot to ask where's Jojo?" You said as you sipped some blood out of a wine glass.

"Oh that crybaby, he's probably at the library crying his brains out, of course."

-mini time skip to the library-

"WAwwdvuvvubbuibwsaaaaaaa ZIOOOOOO WASSASSDDF" Jonathan cried

"Damn"

"WAWAAWAEAWAWWWAWAWAAÆAA I MISS ZIOO"

"JoJo I'm back-"

"WAAAA"

"Bloody hell, OI JOJO!!!"

"Z-ZIO?!? YOUR BACK?!" He said as he wiped tears from his eyes then got up.

You hummed in response.

He hugged you and of course you hugged him back.

"ZIO, You've grown, your even taller than me now." He said happily and patted your head.

"Yeah..." He continued hugging you. "You can let go now." He didn't listen. "Yare yare daze"

To be continued >