☆ I can't make any promises, ☆

By morning, Noriaki had a full blown hangover. It was probably not the smartest idea to let a lightweight like him keep drinking far after he was already drunk.

On the bright side, your paper work was done!!

You helped Kakyoin up and grabbed him some water.

"Stay here, I'll grab you something to eat."

He nods and looks away, like he was embarrassed for you to be doing things for him. Heh Cute.

You leave and head for the street. It was far too early for anyone else to be awake, but it was late enough for food stalls to be open. You grabbed Noriaki something from a small bodega near the hotel. If you could even call it that, it barely had anything in it. You paid and left.

When you got back to the room, Noriaki was fully dressed, seemingly ready to go.

"Hey," he greets, a little more coherent now. You set what you got him on the table.

"I'll owe you big time for this one, thank you."

"You don't owe me anything," you respond. "As long as you're alright." There's a knock on the door. You move to open it, Kakyoin begins to eat. Jotaro is on the other side.

He steps in before you can even speak. "It smells like a bar in here," he stares at you.

"Really? I didn't notice," There's cans littered across the floor, the ashtray is full of half-smoked broken cigarettes. "Did you need something?"

"Yeah, the old man says we're leaving in an hour. He says we can't go though Iran or Iraq. Any ideas why?"

"Tensions are high between the two of them right now. If we travelled through Iran, they wouldn't let us through Iraq. That is even if they'd let us into Iraq in the first place. Mr. Joestar probably plans for us to cross the sea and enter the Emirates, right?"

"Yeah. This won't add any time to our trip, right?"

"No, in fact it might make it shorter. It would have been the move I would have made in the first place, but based on our track record with boats, I definitely get the hesitance. Not the best situation, but what choice do we have?"

"As long as it doesn't make the trip longer," he lights a cigarette. He goes to the window and leans out.

"How are you now?" You ask Noriaki.

"Much better, thanks. Never let me do that again."

"I can't make any promises,"

You move around the room and pick up the cans on the ground, dumping them into a tiny wastebasket. It was so small it probably couldn't fit more than a tissue, but you made it work.

The hour quickly passed

There was a knock on the door, Kakyoin moved to open it first. It was Mr. Joestar.

"Let's get a move on, no time to waste."

And you were off.

-

After a rough boat ride across the Arabian Sea, you all made it to the United Arab Emirates.

You found yourself at a car dealership, Polnareff barely recovering from his sea sickness before he found some random lady to flirt with.

You saw them walk out of the dealership. Kakyoin, Jotaro and you met up with the duo, Polnareff incessantly complaining about how much money Mr. Joestar had spent on a car.

"In time you'll see that actual material things will get you farther monetarily around here," you explain. "Wouldn't you rather see a shiny diamond than a stack of cash?"