☆ I'll show you!!! ☆

As we moved through the dessert, i lit a cigarette
A bar soon came up and it was packed with people. "Let's stop there," I suggested while pointing at the pavilion, "maybe someone will know where Dio's building is!" Joseph nodded in agreement and stopped the car, all of us shuffling out. Pictures were sent out to the customers, but no one seemed to know anything about it. I angrily frowned and started collecting the pictures, this was taking way too long.

One person decided to try and grab my ass and just as I was about to punch him Jotaro saw it, and fucking hell he was pissed. "Oi Asshole, That's my girlfriend your messing with. Keep your hands to yourself if you know what's good for you." He growled and the man backed off.

The bartender was the last person, in theory, to investigate. He told us to order first and Joseph asked for five iced teas. As he poured the liquid, the sketchy man studied the picture. "Never seen it." He said at last and shadows covered our eyes. All of us in unison grabbed our iced tea and downed it, slamming the cups on the counter simultaneously.

'At this rate it'll be a week at least before we find Dio.'

Polnareff and Jotaro were silent.

We turned to leave but not before a voice sounded from the back of the bar. "I know where this building is. I know it very well." His hair was greased back as his hands fiddled with some playing cards and his gaze met mine. 'He's obviously a gambler, or a stage magician if I want to stretch it.' He laughed and spread the card deck on the table, flipping the cards over to reveal them in perfect order. Jotaro and I looked at each other as Polnareff made his way to the table where the man sat in a comfortable silence.

(POV:Jotaro)

Akira has been staring off into the distance for some time now, and it worried me. 'The closer we get to DIO, the more she seems kind of off.' She seemed unaware as Polnareff chose a fish piece to find out DIO's location and lost. She snapped out of it when she heard us yelling in terror as Polnareff's soul got taken.

As Osirus turned the soul into a poker chip, my grandfather bet his soul on a game, but Akira didn't like the look of things here. "What is it?" I asked, keeping an eye on D'arby as he checked the cup for tricks. Akira began to raise her voice and ordered him to take his hands off of the cup. He did, but began to sweat.

"I've done my fair share of gambling, and this trick I've used in the past. She picked up the glass and underneath the cup, covered by the five coins, was a small piece of, "Chocolate? Akira I fail to understand what a piece of chocolate would do to affect the game." Then I figured it out.

"I see now. The chocolate is filling the cup so it looks like it's almost at it's limit, but if he moves, in this heat, the chocolate will melt and the cup will get more room for more coins, causing Jiji to lose the game." D'arby was sweating as Akira glared at him, removing the chocolate and putting the cup upright. "Play the game right. Or else.'

He nodded and was so close to losing, but even though he played clean after that, gramps still lost. We watched as Joseph's soul was snatched and turned into a poker chip. Akira had a dark shadow over her eyes and sat down in Joseph's place.

"Akira, what are you-"

"Wrrryyyy....My turn, and you'd better prepare yourself, we're playing my game. Poker."

He chuckled, "That's wonderful, I do love a good game of poker." I took out a fresh card packet and gave it to them.

"Are you sure about this?" She nodded and turned to D'arby,

"I bet my soul on the outcome of this game. And by the way, I don't trust you to deal, so please, get someone else to do it."

(POV: Akira)