☆ Polnareff's a dumbass ☆

-

By the time you all had arrived in Hong Kong, you were starving and exhausted.

From not being able to sleep on the fight to the fight against Tower of Gray, you felt like you could pass out at any moment. You, Kakyoin, Jotaro, and Avdol were standing around while Mr. Joestar was on the phone across the street. A street vendor attempted to sell you dim sum and rice porridge. Kakyoin started talking to Jotaro about rice porridge, but you weren't paying attention, or at least you weren't until he asked you a question.

"What about you, Akira?"

You just stared with a blank expression on your face.

"Uhh..."

You had no idea how to respond, but then just in time, Mr. Joestar came over and told us about his friend who owned a restaurant.

The street vendor offered him hot cola, and Mr. Joestar started to complain about it, saying that it's disgusting and it should be cold.

While you made your way to the restaurant, Mr. Joestar and Avdol went ahead and were talking while the other three of you followed behind.

Taking note of your exhausted state, Kakyoin asked

"Are you alright, Akira?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired, that's all."

You felt bad lying, but you were partially telling the truth. All your questions, and so far you've only received two answers. Well, one answer for two questions.

'Not everyone of DIO's servants has a fleshbud. But in that case, how many do? Will they be like Kakyoin? Will they join us? Can we even trust Kakyoin?'

Questions and thoughts ran through your mind, but the latter you were able to answer. If he was still under DIO's control, he would have probably sabotaged your attack on Tower of Gray. He most likely would have also tried to do something while you were asleep back in Japan, so until you were able to recognize otherwise, your gut told you that it was alright to trust him.

-

You finally had arrived at the restaurant.

All of you sat at a table, you between Avdol and Kakyoin. Jotaro and Mr. Joestar sat across from the both of you. The others began discussing routes to get to Cairo. You had figured that Mr. Joestar already had a plan, that's what his phone call was about earlier.

"We can't afford to get any more innocent civilians hurt," Avdol said.

"That means flying is out of the question," Mr. Joestar responded.

"We probably would've been in Cairo by now," Kakyoin said, and after saying it, a silence fell over all of you. You all knew you had to hurry, because Holly's, as well as other innocent people's lives were on the line. Mr. Joestar continued talking in order to take away from the somber mood.

"Though our time is limited, the ways to get to Egypt aren't. A man once wrote a book about travelling the world in eighty days, and that was in the age of tra-"

As he was talking, you grew bored waiting to find out what it was.

"Oi Old man ," you interrupted, "I know you have something up your sleeve, so just come out with it."

"Why do you always have to ruin the dramatic reveal,  Akira ?" He whined and cleared his throat. "Shes correct, I do have something up my sleeve," he pulled a map from his coat and set it on the table. He dragged his finger across the map to Singapore, explaining the route we would take, and the fact that the Speedwagon Foundation was providing us with a ship.