☆ Get off of me! ☆

-
"But, Akira, we don't know what their stands can do!" Kakyoin started. "We all could end up getting ourselves killed! We have to retreat."

"There's no time to think. Muhammad is dead, the enemies are right here, we need to fight."

"I refuse to retreat now, not when the man who killed Avdol and my sister are right here," Polnareff agreed.

"Kakyoin," you walked closer to him. "I'll take the Emperor off of you, lead the Hanged Man somewhere else. I'll handle everything here."

"Hold on-"

"There's no time, you have to hurry," you put your hand on his shoulder. "I trust you."

He hesitated, but still nodded. Hol Horse called out the Emperor, but before he could use it, Kakyoin sent an Emerald Splash in his direction. This bought you the time you needed, as well as the time he needed to go over to a truck and get Polnareff inside. It was the perfect diversion.

It forced Hol Horse to look away in the direction of Kakyoin and Polnareff in the truck, but they were too far away.

They were out of Hol Horse's range, but Centerfold went after them.

You pulled your gun out of your coat, and cut your finger. You readied the bullets if they were needed. You walked to Avdol while Hol Horse was still distracted. You got your spare coat out and put it under his head. You took the bandages from one of your arms and wrapped it around his head before checking for a pulse.

Luckily, he had one, however it was faint.

There was no time to move him. You just had to hope Mr. Joestar or Jotaro would find him in time while you handled Hol Horse.

You patted his shoulder lightly before turning to Hol Horse.

"Well, they might've gotten away but I can still pick off one of you," he turned to face you. He kept bragging about himself it was pissing you off
"Your range is small, and your stand uses knives. Like I told Polnare-"

"Yare yare daze, You really like the sound of your own voice, huh, mullet? Who said my stand uses knives exclusively?"

Your goal changed. Instead of being a mere distraction, you wanted revenge. You'd make him pay, just as Polnareff was doing to Centerfold. Your new plan was to take the Emperor.

You cut one of your fingers.

You have one task to do. Get your blood into a wound. You created bullet type shapes out of your existing wound. Taking out your gun, you replace the bullets with your new ones.

You stood firm on the ground before you cut your arm. Your blood cells multiplied and hardened in order to form a pipe shape. Your stand held the pipe while you grabbed your gun. The universe stood behind you.

Hol Horse laughed. "If you're going to attack, just try it already!"

On cue, you and your stand moved behind him quicker than he could realize. Your stand hit him over the head with the weapon in it's hands. It moved around him before he could even call out his stand, landing blows left and right.

Hol Horse couldn't keep up with your rapid movements.

You crossed to in front of him and shot him twice in the chest. Your bullets would cause some extreme pain, they would also give your blood a chance to get to his main arteries.

Your stand started to appeared at your side and spread your own blood cells throughout his body.
If Avdol was watching, there would be no doubt of him scolding you.

'It must've worked.'

You walked over to the barely standing Hol Horse. His face was bruised from being blugeoned by the pipe like object your stand used.

You heard someone call your name. It was Mr. Joestar. He was quiet, but you whipped your head in the direction of the sound.

You made direct eye contact with Jotaro and signaled him to pick the injured Egyptian up. He did, and the two of them took Avdol away.

Turning around, you find Hol Horse looking up at you.

You weren't done with him yet.

"Now that I'm in front of you, why don't you shoot me?" You taunt and take a step back with your arms out. "I'm fair game, and I got you pretty good, so where's the harm in it?"

"Emperor!" He called out somewhat weakly, but nothing showed up.

"Hm? What's wrong? Now isn't the time for you to get all shy..." You taunt again.

After Hol Horse struggles for a good while, "The Unviverse, the Emperor," you call out. In your hand appears a gun. You point it at Hol Horse.

"I'm feeling rather generous at the moment, so I'll give you the chance to run. Go on, do it!"

As he tried to get up, you were aiming to take your shot, when someone tackled you to the ground.

"What the hell?"

It was a young woman, maybe your age or a little younger, on top of you latching to your waist. She felt at least twice as heavy she looked, which was odd, however it was also something you knew better than to bring up.

"Please run, Mr. Hol Horse! I'll keep her off of you!"

You tried to get up but she kept you down. You figured she was most likely innocent, so you weren't going to harm her. Hol Horse seemed sleazy, so this poor girl probably fell into his trap.

"Get off of me!"

The lady went off on a tangent about how she was confused with the situation, but would die for him nonetheless.

At this point, Kakyoin and Polnareff returned as well as Joseph and Jotaro.

"Run! Please hurry!"

"Get off of me, you bitch!"

You looked back at everyone else, who were just watching.

"You assholes, don't let Hol Horse get away!"

"It's too late," Jotaro said.

You looked over to see the cowboy riding a horse.

"Well said, baby!" He looked at the girl laying on top of you. "I'll accept your feelings and move on. Remember, I'm doing this because I love you!"

"You mulleted bitch! The Universe, the Emperor!"

You managed to free an arm and you took a shot, but he was already out of range.

After receiving some help from Polnareff, you were able to get her off of you.

The woman sat on the ground while you walked over to Jotaro and Kakyoin.

Mr. Joestar walked over to the girl to see if she had any injuries. While doing so, he turned to Polnareff and said,

"Avdol is gone."

Those words made the both of you tense up. You turned to Jotaro and looked at him. He quietly said, "I'll explain later."

You took that as him being alive still. So you quietly sighed in relief.

"Regardless," Mr. Joestar said, "We have to continue forwards. It's already been fifteen days since we left Japan, we have no time to waste."

"I guess it can't be helped," Polnareff said. "Let's continue our trip to Egypt. Listen, in order to fight DIO we have to stick together. We can't fight alone."

"Well isn't that ironic," you comment but Polnareff keeps talking.

"If we do, we play into the enemy's hands! Alright? So let's keep going!"

You sigh as the others laugh.

-
To be continued..>