☆ Anyone want to play blackjack? ☆

-

He acted like you weren't even there.

He grabbed the poor girl's arm and put it behind her back. She screamed.

"I don't go easy on stowaways, even if you are a girl."

You walked back towards the captain and backhanded him across the face. In the moment of shock that followed, you noticed a bandage slightly sticking out of his sleeve. The blood that stained it looked new. Since your stand was able to inflict damage on the stand in the water, you put the pieces together.

"Akira! What was that for?" Mr. Joestar yelled.

He loosened his grip on Anne, and you grabbed her and put you behind her.

"Being an asshole is one thing, but being unnecessarily harsh on a child is another."

"Akira, don't treat the crew like that!"

Mr. Joestar walked to apologize, while you took Anne to a chair. Once she was seated, you walked to Jotaro.

He was sitting on his lounger. You tapped his shoulder and bent over.

"The captain has a cut on his arm. My stand made contact with the stand in the water," you whispered in his ear, "I think it's him. I just need some way to prove it."

"I'll handle that," he whispered back.

You nodded, as he took out a cigarette and started to smoke. He held out the carton to you, but you declined.

Anne sat on her chair, while Jotaro walked to his grandfather. You walked to Kakyoin, Avdol, and Polnareff.

They were talking, and while you were participating in the conversation, you were also keenly watching the captain, looking for any other sign that would prove your suspicions.

He made his way over to Jotaro, and snatched the cigarette out of his mouth.

"This guy must have a deathwish" Kakyoin said, "First with Akira, and then with Jojo."

"If I wasn't holding back he may have found himself-" you started but Avdol put his hand over your mouth. Once he removed his hand, you walk towards the others.

"I request you refrain from smoking aboard," the captain said. "What do you plan on doing with it when you're done? Were you planning on throwing it into the water?" His words pissed you off. If he wasn't the captain, he would've been swimming with the fishes.

"You may be a guest on this ship, but you still have to abide by my rules."

He walked closer to Jotaro and put out the cigarette on his hat, the ashes left falling to the brim.

Jotaro didn't move a muscle. He had something up his sleeve.

"Hold it," he said, "If you're going to put it out, put it out. Don't be a condescending prick about it."

"Jotaro, not you too," Mr. Joestar complained. "We don't need to deal with two rude teenagers today."

"I'm fully aware that I'm being rude, but I figured it out."

"What?" the men asked.

"The captain is the stand user."

"Stand..?" The captain looked puzzled.

"That can't be right, Jotaro," Avdol said. "Captain Tennille was recommended and verified by the Speedwagon Foundation. We can trust him."

"Stand? Well I have no clue what you all are talking about!" He acted surprised.

"Random guesses will only make this more confusing!" Polnareff said.

"Do you have proof?" Kakyoin asked.