☆ Cannonball! ☆

-

The next morning, the Speedwagon Foundation's boat had arrived. You all checked out of the hotel and went to the docks.

Walking through lines of crates and shipping containers, you were standing in front of a massive ship.

The breeze coming off the sea made your coat blow in the wind.

You turned your head to see none other than Polnareff walking in your direction.

You took your stand out and faced him, gaining the attention of the others.

"Is there something you need?" Avdol asks him.

"I haven't thanked you all for freeing me from DIO's spell," he responds.

You put The Universe away.

"That's on Kujo," you tell him.

"I don't need it," Jotaro says back.

"Well, it appears there's no one to accept your gratitude," Avdol tells him.

He sighs.

"Well I don't like to be pushy either," he starts, "there is one more thing however."

He walks over to Mr. Joestar.

"Monsieur Joestar, I have a strange question."

"A strange question?" Mr. Joestar brings his hand up to his chin.

"Forgive my curiosity, but I remember from when we were eating you didn't take off your gloves. Your left arm wouldn't be a right arm by any chance, would it?"

"What? That is a strange question. What do you mean?"

Polnareff's tone became completely serious.

"I'm looking for the man who killed my sister."

Everyone except me and Jotaro had shocked looks on their faces, and admittedly you were shocked too. Unlike them you weren't going to outwardly show it. A sob story wouldn't change you so quickly.

Mr. Joestar removed his glove.

"I lost it in a battle fifty years ago."

"Please, forgive my rudeness then," Polnareff apologized.

"If you don't mind, can you tell us what happened?"

Polnareff then went into detail about what had happened to his sister and how he met DIO.

"I've decided that to avenge my sister and defeat DIO, I'll be accompanying you to Egypt."

"What do we do?" Kakyoin asked.

"I don't have any objections," Avdol said.

Jotaro said nothing.

"If we have more stand users, our trip will be easier," you said with your usual unemotional expression.

"I'm sure you'd follow us even if we said no," Mr. Joestar said.

"It's an honor," Polnareff said with a salute.

"What a pain..." Jotaro sighed.

Two girls made their way over to the group.

"Excuse me," they said to Jotaro, "Would you mind taking our picture?"

They kept pestering him, and you knew he was about to snap. Apparently, Polnareff could tell too.

"Now, now," Polnareff sauntered over. "I'll take your picture for you," he offered.

He guided them to the water, talking about how nice their legs were.

You cringed at the sight.

"Well his mood took a complete 180..." You said.