☆ I have a favor to ask. ☆

-

After Jotaro returned and your group had dinner, you and Polnareff walked back to your room.

Once you walked in you sat on your bed.

"It's been such a long day," he said. "Those officers were a nightmare."

"Tell me about it," you started. "I had fun with it, and of course I didn't leave without getting a trophy." You finished with a small laugh.

Polnareff scoffed. "What do you mean trophy?"

You reached into your coat and pulled out a gun.

"This is what I mean."

He jumped back. "How? More importantly, why?"

"The cops couldn't see my stand, so on my way out I used it to snatch one. And I've been thinking of something my stand might be able to do, and I needed a gun to test it," you responded. "Plus, we both know that if I asked Muhammad or Mr. Joestar, they'd say no."

"What do you think your stand can do?"

"Since I can manipulate my blood, in theory, if my blood ended up on something like a bullet, I would be able to guide the bullet. However, I'm not sure if I can, so I'll have to test it..."

"Nope!" He shouted. "I'm not being your target!"

"I wasn't going to ask you, dumbass. I didn't even say anything yet."

"Well, you sure sounded like you were implying it," he crossed his arms.

"I have someone in mind already," you say while you get up and walk to the phone.

You dial in the number while Polnareff stares at you.

It rings until a deep voice from the other end says, "Hello?"

"Oi, Jotaro."

"What do you need?"

"Can you meet me in the lobby in five minutes? I have a favor to ask."

There was a moment of silence before you got a response.

"Fine, what is it?"

"You'll find out when you get down there."

"Good grief, alright."

You hang up.

"Polnareff," you start. "If Mr. Joestar or Muhammad ask where I am, lie."

"Lie?!"

"Did you not hear me? Yes, lie! They can't know what I'm doing. They'll be pissed for multiple reasons, so please."

"Okay."

You pull out one of the cigarettes Polnareff bought you, you set it in between your lips.

"I hope those are good, they cost a fortune! I can't believe I actually ended up buying them for you," he sighed.

"Well, try not to suck at blackjack next time."

You waved before leaving and walking to the elevator.

Once you reach the lobby, you see Jotaro already waiting for you.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

Once you got outside, you lit the cigarette and began your walk.

-

You took him to a secluded part of a nearby beach.

"Perfect!"

"Akira, why the hell did you take me here?"