☆ I'm not leaving no matter what. ☆

-

Once they both entered the car, you took off.

You began a journey through the desert to the next village.

Once again, you were stuck in the middle seat in between Noriaki and Jotaro.

That didn't matter too much to you though, because you fell asleep soon after the ride began.

You rarely woke up for more than a couple minutes at a time, only to get water or get trip updates.

Each time you awoke, you lifted yourself from someone's head.

Neither seemed to mind much.

You slept through the final stretch of the ride, and woke up to Kakyoin tapping your shoulder.

He smiled at you after you woke up.

"We're here," he said.

You sit up. "Where's here?"

"Couldn't tell you," he looked around.

You stood up in your seat and looked around.

Wasn't somewhere you'd ever been.

Where you were didn't matter much, as long as you could eat a meal and sleep somewhere you'd be happy.

Fortunately, that did seem to be the plan.

You were parked outside of a restaurant, and Muhammad seemed to be missing from the car.

You jumped out of the back of the off-roader.

You reached to find your carton of cigarettes in your pocket, but they weren't there.

That created a new mission for you.

You were aiming to find a convenience store of some kind. The area you were in seemed to be established enough.

You walked down the road, and it wasn't long before you found one.

You went in and bought two packs, one for you and one for Jotaro.

Cash was no longer an issue for you. You always kept Egyptian Pounds on you.

You walked back to the restaurant to only find Jotaro outside.

He saw you and waved you over.

You tossed him a pack when you were close enough.

"Thanks," he inspected them.

"No problem."

The two of you walked inside, not really exchanging any words.

You sat down at the table, Avdol informing you that food had already been ordered.

Conversation filled the air, and Mr. Joestar ordered drinks in order to celebrate your arrival to Egypt.

You were glad to be here, and you were glad that everyone made it thus far.

But the closer you got to Cairo, the more nervous you grew.

Not everyone was going to live.

And that reality was approaching ever sooner.

You were going to protect everyone, you couldn't stand to lose anyone.

It was only going to get harder from here.

You looked between everyone.

You found yourself deeply caring for everyone here. Up until now, you'd only cared about Muhammad.

But you didn't want to see anything bad happening to anyone here.

You were going to protect them, no matter what.