☆ but who'll protect you? ☆

This chapter is more about DIO than you. TW!!! child abuse or abuse in general

A blonde child sat in the corner with his hands trying to cover his head as his father yelled at him, that child was dio.

"Dario please don't hurt him!! He's just a child, he didn't mean to knock over the bottle!" Dio's mother told Dario as she tried to calm him down, this would never happen because Dario was a drunk asshole.

"you bitch! You're trying to protect this shitstain?!?! I'll show you what happens when you step in a fight!!" Dario yelled and then started beating her, the only thing dio could do was close his eyes and ears and pray that his father stopped doing what he was doing to his mother

After a while Dario stopped and looked over at dio, he then walked up to him grabbed him by his arm and dragged him outside.

Outside it was a very cold day and it was also snowing, and Dio didn't wear the best clothing, Dario threw him outside.

"stay outside until either me or your mother come and get you" Dario said and then closed the door.

Dio brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them, he could hear from inside his mother begging for Dario to let dio inside but he didn't do it anyways, then dio heard his mother yelling and screaming.

The only thing he could do again was to close his ears, the poor child was only 5.

After an hour his mother let him inside and hugged him close to try and warm him up.

The first thing dio noticed was her bloody face and ripped clothes.

"it's alright, your mom is fine and she'll always be here to protect you" she said as she hugged him more.

"but who'll protect you?" dio asked

"mummy is strong to protect herself, don't feel bad that you can't protect me" she said and he nodded.

Years later after some brutal beating by Dario, Dio's mother died.

The funeral was held by one of the neighbors that tried to help her but it was unsuccessful.

Dio cried while they buried her.

'she lied, she lied that she could protect herself! She's a liar!!!' he thought angrily.

And that was the day he started changing for the worst.

"take this piece of trash and sell it!! I need more booze!" Dario said as he threw the one and last of Dio's mother's dress to Dio.

Dio looked at the dress and slowly walked outside of the house.

He didn't actually sold it, he hid it somewhere and went and earned some money by playing chess and that's how he did it from now on.

As he grew older he grew to hate Dario more and more and that drove him to go and get some poison and slowly poison Dario.

And before Dario died he told dio about the joestars and adviced dio on what to do, and that's what dio started doing.

When he met Jonathan he felt disgust, he thought that Jonathan looked down on him but in reality he didn't.

Jonathan tried to befriend dio but dio didn't want that, he was determined to destroy them and take their fortune.

After the little fight dio and Jonathan had after Jonathan found out what dio did to Erina, dio thought and thought and found a better plan on how to 'blind' them and then take their fortune.

So he acted nice for years, Jonathan and George really believed him but they grew to regret it.

And that happened when dio turned into a vampire and killed George.

Dio slowly started to regret but he pushed those feelings of regret aside and focused on killing Jonathan too.

He thought he was strong enough to kill him with the first try but he was surprised when he found himself falling from the castle's balcony to the ground, his quick thinking saved him as he cut his head off and didn't die by the hamon that Jonathan send through his body.

After that dio disappeared and started plotting another attack to kill Jonathan for good.

One day one of his zombies brought him a newspaper, dio was about to yell at him for bringing him something useless but then he saw what the newspaper had and smirked.

"so my dear brother jojo got married? And he got married to Erina?... This couldn't get any better, they are leaving in two days for their honeymoon to America, then that's the best timing for me to attack, yes on that ship, he'll die for sure" dio said and then he laughed like a maniac.

So that what he did, he went there and he successfully killed Jonathan but it seemed that he didn't actually thought that he was going to die, he thought that at last minute he would get desperate and try to save himself and then his wife but instead he died while holding Dio's head closely.

'that idiot! What a moron!! He had a chance to live happily but he threw it away like that!?' dio thought.

He then cut Jonathan's head off and placed his head to where Jonathan's was and got into the highly secured coffin and then the ship exploded.

Dio felt the coffin sink and soon hit the bottom, he sighed and looked at Jonathan's head.

"guess I'll have to wait until someone gets me out of here" dio said.

"that will never happen, dio" he heard Jonathan say, he looked down and saw Jonathan looking at him.

"how? You're dead!!" dio said.

"I may be dead but soon you'll be dead too" Jonathan said, the coffin started to shake and Dio looked around.

"what? I can't die!! Wah-what about ZIO?!?" DIO said and then he realized what he said.

"ZIO? I don't know who you're talking about, it's time for you to die, dio!" Jonathan said and then water started to fill the coffin.

"no! I won't die, I remember...ZIO! Where is she!?" DIO yelled as he started looking around.

"your time is up DIO" Jonathan said as his skin started melting and the only thing that was left was his skull, the coffin was soon filled with water and DIO felt like he was suffocating.

His eyes opened and he looked around with a terrified look on his face, he felt something wet on his face and he touched it, it was tears?

He then felt something touching his arm, he flinched and then saw a little hand, he looked down and saw you.

"Papa, are you alright?" you asked as you looked at him with a worried look.

"why are you awake?" he asked.

"I felt that something was wrong" you said as you tried to climb up on the bed, he then picked you up and sat you next to him.

"papa, are you alright? You were crying in your sleep" you said as you looked at him with a worried look, this look reminded him of two people: his mother and Jonathan.

Tears started running down his face and he couldn't control them so he started sobbing, he pulled you closer and hugged you.

"I'm fine now that you're here, I just had a bad dream" DIO said and as he sobbed he then let go.

"when I have a bad dream I hold my teddybear, but if it's not there then I come here and sleep with you... I can hold your hand so you won't have a nightmare again" you said and he smiled.

"it's fine with me, come on let's sleep" he said as you both layed down and you held his hand, this brought him some comfort, he still felt bad for how things happened in the past but that led him to where he is now.

He never imagined that he'll have the sweetest daughter on earth and that he didn't end up like Dario.

That night he slept peacefully and he had no nightmares.

To be continued...>