☆ It's 100% wool, ☆

When you arrived in Pakistan, the group split in two.

You and Jotaro went to get new jackets, and the others went to book Anne a flight so she could get home.

The walk to the store was mostly filled with comfortable silence, coming from a place of exhaustion. The only time when there wasn't silence was when you decided to make a lazy joke or two, even managing to get the brute to smile at one.

You were glad the group was settling in around each other. Though you'd all only been together for a short time, it felt tight knit already.

After you'd gotten your jackets and had them tailored, you rushed back to the airport in order to send Anne off back to Hong Kong.

By the time you'd arrived at the airport, her plane was taking off.

You saw her face in the window and waved goodbye.

Jotaro tipped his hat downwards.

You look towards him. "I'm going to miss her a little honestly. It was refreshing to talk to someone so unaware of everything around them."

"Yeah," he agrees.

-

Now, your group was on the road yet again.

Mr. Joestar had purchased a new car just after Anne's plane took off. He bought a jeep, slightly smaller than the last one. It left you sitting on the tire that was locked on the back of the vehicle, grabbing a sidebar in order to ensure you don't fall. Polnareff was driving again, and he still didn't drive cautiously through the twists and turns of the mountain.

Striking up conversation, Mr. Joestar spoke, "I have to say, I'm impressed that you were able to get a Japanese uniform made all the way out here. It suits you well too."

"It's 100% wool," Jotaro responded before closing his eyes.

The car began to head into a deep fog. You held onto a bar that went across the non-existent roof of the car and resituated yourself, now facing the same direction as everyone else.

"Polnareff, are you alright driving through all of this?" Kakyoin asked.

"Yeah, I guess it's kinda dangerous," he responds. "Without the guardrails and all... that makes for one hell of a drop."

"I don't plan on becoming roadkill anytime soon, so just be careful," you say.

"The fog doesn't seem to be getting any lighter ahead. It's a shame, not even 15:00 yet, but we're going to have to stop," Mr. Joestar states. "Let's head into that town for the night."

"I hope they have a decent hotel..." Polnareff comments.

"Decent hotel, huh?" questions Kakyoin.

"That's right, or at least a decent toilet. I still can't get used to these toilets they have out here..."

"Just a warning, Polnareff, it doesn't get any better unless you're in a big city," you tell him.

He groans in response and continues to complain. You laugh before you look over to the side, and immediately your laughter ceases.

On the side of the road was the carcass of a dead dog, impaled by a stake. It wasn't the worst you've seen, but it was

By the look on Jotaro's face, you could tell he saw it too.

You tap his shoulder. Not knowing whether you should ask him or tell him, the two of you looked at each other in shocked silence.

"What's the matter with the two of you?" Mr. Joestar asks.