☆ Is something wrong? ☆

-
As the day gradually passed, I became more and more aware of something. Everyone has a different scent, I remember that Kakyoin smelled like cherries, Joseph smells like metal, Avdol's smell reminds me of a campfire, Polnareff actually smells like a baguette, Iggy smells like coffee, and Jotaro has the scent of cologne and cigarettes.

I never noticed that before. Do vampires have an enhanced sense of smell or... can they smell blood?'

"Is something wrong?" Jotaro had seen me lost in thought and was raising an eyebrow.

"No."

He didn't seem to buy it, but shrugged it off. "If something's bothering you, feel free to tell me." He said, getting closer and closer until he kissed your cheek.

Jotaro smiled and brought his arm around me. I was surprised at how good it felt, yet so uncomfortable because of all that was happening. 'He's so unaware of how dangerous I am,' I let out a soft sigh and leaned into his side, his arm tightening his trip around me.

-Time skip-

We arrived at a new hotel and once again, Jotaro and I were paired up. 'I need to talk to him about my blood lusts...' Joot and I took the elevator up and arrived at room 1273 (I don't care if it's a long number). I noticed Jotaro looking rather nervous. "You good?" He nodded and entered the room after me.

There was a small moment of silence before I finally broke the tension. "Jotaro. I need to talk to you about something."

He smiled slightly, "It's about time," you sat next to him on the bed. I noticed his arms where shaking, "What's on your mind?"

"You're probably going to hate me if I tell you this."

"Did you cheat on me?"

"No It's... Something else..."

"What?"

"Remember that turkey I caught a while back?" Definitely a turkey and not a child.

"Yeah"

"The only reason I caught it was because...I wasn't able to sleep. I just heard it's footsteps and went after it.. I killed it, but-"

"You snapped it's neck? You felt no remorse? What did you-"

"I KILLED IT BY DRINKING IT'S BLOOD!!"

"I can't hide it anymore. Every time I see one of you bleeding, I get a small craving to taste human blood. I'm a fucking monster."

Suddenly, his soft lips met my neck, and I turned to look at him. "So that's it. I thought something else was going on. I'm glad you told me that. I don't really care, Akira. I love you no matter what and I'm willing to let you drink some of my blood if you want." He said hesitantly.

Your eyes widened and a smile crept up your face. "really?" He nodded and leaned into my form. His neck was right there... I began to lick the spot I would suck the blood from and he shivered.

I bit down, my fangs piercing his skin. Jotaro let out an involuntary cry of pain as I began to drink. It tasted really good, a nice fruity flavor. I now let go of his neck, Jotaro looked at me with a kind of tired look. He seemed to be exhausted, and I didn't blame him. We shared a kiss and cuddled on the bed. He only chuckled, closing his eyes in exhaustion.

"I love you"

-
To be continued...>