☆ It's a nice night, hm? ☆

-

We we e You left the room, and went to the tea room where you'd presume Avdol and Mr. Joestar would be. When you got there, sure enough, they were sitting there.

"I have some stuff the w  weww two of you should see", you say while sitting wdown and setting the notepad on the table. "I was able to get some information out of Kakyoin."

You resume your sewing while the men look over the notes.

"What do you think, Akira?" Avdol questioned.

"Well," you started, "from both of our encounters, plus now Kakyoin's all taking place in Cairo, I'd have to assume he's there. Though, I fail to understand two things. Why Cairo of all places? And why isn't he, or rather hasn't he, left Cairo?"

The men looked like they had questions or statements to make, but you kept going.

"We can't immediately assume that he won't leave, but something about his confidence is pissing me off. That only brings more questions to my mind. What type of servants is he sending? How many? How far will they go to stop us? And the most important, what is DIO's stand? I can't decide if he has confidence in himself, his servants, or both? I have to assume both, but that that starts the questions all over again. It's a never ending cycle with so many questions, and barely any answers! No matter how much I think, I ca-"

You were raising your voice at this point, and Avdol put a hand on your arm to stop you. You took a deep breath and continued sewing.

"You know, Akira, you should become an investigator! You created all those questions and barely had time to think! Look at it this way, you'd be like Sherlock Holmes!" Mr. Joestar exclaimed with an almost child-like wonder on his face.

"I created questions, and questions need answers. I can't find any answers. Plus, I would rather die than work all uniform like that."

"Just follow your own path, Akira. Do not worry about finding answers yet, we have time" Avdol said. You were about to protest, but he started to speak again. "You look exhausted. Go on and get some sleep."

You got up, and said "You two should too, afterall, the elderly need their rest."

Mr. Joestar looked offended. You started walking out, but then you remembered another question.

"Oh! I remembered some more questions!" You turned to face them. "These have to do with the fleshbuds. Will all of DIO's servants be controlled by them? Or are some willingly following him? Most importantly, can we trust Kakyoin? What if DIO still has some control over him? What if-"

"Go to bed, Akira," Avdol said with an exhausted smile on his face.

"Fine."

-

You return back to your room and find an awake Kakyoin.

"Hi," you greet as you walk past him. You sit down cross-legged on your futon, and begin to sew again.

"Hey, Akira," he responded smiling. You wanted to gauge some information out of him, so you began to subtly and nonchalantly question him until he started asking questions back.

You went back and forth, and having a conversation with him. It was pleasant, like talking to an old friend.

He stopped talking to look at you with a smile.

"You know, I've only heard your voice a few times, but I like it when you talk." He responds with a genuine tone, causing you to become somewhat flustered.

"I'd say the same about you." you responded, turning the tables back on him. You stood up.

"I'm going to go have a smoke, I'll be back shortly."