☆ WHAT?!? ☆

"My name is ZIO! I am Akira no longer." You say as you grab a rock and turn it into a knife.

POV: Jotaro

YOUVE YARED YOUR LAST DAZE, JOTARO!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAA!! WRYYYY!!"

'Yare yare daze, what's gotten into her, is she possessed by an enemy stand right now? Who the hell is ZIO I Swear I've heard that name somewhere also where did DIO go?'

"Oi bastard, Are you gonna fight me or not?" I snap out of my thoughts as I hear her voice.

I looked at her up and down 'Damn, she's hot I-  what the fuck...ok what do I do, I can't kill her...and I don't want to hurt her either..shit I have to think of something...for now I'll just deflect her attacks'

"Yare yare daze, Akir- I mean ZIO, snap out of it."

POV: ZIO

'What The hell is he doing?...I guess this is the end for him' "YOUVE YARED YOUR LAST DAZE, JOTARO!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAA!! WRYYYY!!" Your stand punched Jotaro while you threw knifes at him.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA" He tried to deflect them but it was too powerful.

POV: Jotaro

'Shit I don't stand a chance against her I'll have to fight back' "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA"

POV:ZIO

And with a single punch to the gut Jotaro fell to the ground. "Y...You...You....It is impossible...You defeated me..A-Akira how could you?..."and with that he died or so you thought....

You mumbled a "that was easy"

You then collected blood from him to make sure he's really dead after that you took your knives, damn that pain would be unbearable.

You started to walk away when you heard something so you turned back around, you got down again and did something your father had taught you, listen for a heartbeat you heard nothing so you where probably being paranoid. You got back up and turned around but little did you know, Polnareff was watching the whole thing. "D-Damn, h-how many people did you eat to get that buff?" Polnareff said in shock.

"How many breads have you eaten in your life?"

"What?!?"

"Now die, Polnareff! The Universe:The World!" There was some Joestar blood on the knife so you licked the knife before you threw them "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA WRYYYYY!!!! TIME SHALL MOVE AGAIN!" Polnareff was still somehow standing.

"Silver cha-"

"Behind you~" Polnareff looked back, it was your father.

"WHAT?!?"

"MUDA!" Polnareff collapsed and blood went everywhere.

"Well that was easier that I expected"

"ZIO we did it the Joestars are finally dead!!"

To be continued...>

-
Note: sorry this chapter was kinda rushed I'll probably edit it later