☆ I need a favor, Akira. ☆

-

After eventually going back to your room and sleeping, you awoke to a loud knock on your door. "Yare yare daze" you say under your breath. Getting up and opening it, you find Mr. Joestar on the other side.

Standing outside it Mr. Joestar.

"Mr. Joestar, what do you need? It's the ass crack of dawn." You say while rubbing your eyes.

"I need a favor, Akira." He responds.

"Okay, what is it?"

"I need you to accompany Jotaro to school."

Hesitant to respond, you ask, "Why?"

"Since we're all congregated here now, there's a chance one of DIO's men could've been sent here to watch what we do. He still doesn't fully understand his stand, and I don't want him to be alone and get attacked."

"Ok, what am I supposed to do all day?"

"There's a library here, get dressed and go find a book to take."

"Alright"

"Thank you, Akira!" He flashed you a huge smile and gave a thumbs up before leaving. You kept your unemotional expression and huffed before getting dressed for the day. Then a major thought crossed your mind.

'I've never been to a school before'

-

After getting dressed and grabbing a book from the Kujo's library, you made your way to the dining area.

You entered silently and when you got there, you found Avdol and Mr. Joestar having breakfast already.

"Good morning, Akira" Avdol responded as you sat down next to him.

As you sat down, Mrs. Holly walked in with tea and coffee for everyone.

"Akira, you're here!" She smiled brightly as she gave you a cup of tea.

You mumbled a "Thanks."

She let out a giggle, then left the room again.

Jotaro came in shortly after you. He sat down and started eating, seemingly not acknowledging anyone.

Then, Mr. Joestar cleared his throat, which brought the rest of your attention to him.

"Jotaro, Akira is accompanying you to school today."

A somewhat shocked look laid on his face, but he disguised it by his usual discontent persona.

"Why?"

Mr. Joestar prepared to speak but then you spoke for him,

"You still don't know what your stand can really do, and knowing DIO he probably is sending lackeys to stop us before our trip even starts. The reason I have to go is because I'm your age, if Avdol or Mr. Joestar went, they'd probably look like creeps."

He looked between you and his grandfather for a moment, and then gave his response.

"Alright, just be ready to go soon."

"I'm already ready," you said standing up, "I'll be outside"

You leave the room. Thinking about it, this was your first time in a school. Adding to that, this was the first time you may have to talk with people your age other than Jotaro. You pull out the carton of cigarettes, pulling one out. You light it before letting a sigh escape your lips, taking your first inhale of the stick.

Hearing footsteps behind you, you turn your head to see Jotaro.

"Ready to go?" Jotaro asks you.

"Mhm"