☆ Do you mind if I take one? ☆

After another long flight filled with complaints from Joestar-san, you have arrived in Japan. He must have said he hated the Japanese because they "stole his daughter" 1,000 times, and if he said it one more time, you weren't going to hold back anymore.

Joseph's daughter, Holly, was waiting in the terminal when he arrived. Once she and Joestar-san saw each other, they immediately kissed. The stretching turned into Joestar-san being tickled by his daughter. The view was bizarre.

You then felt someone staring at you, and you turned to see Avdol staring at you. He smiled at you, you gave him a little side smile and went back to your stoic expression . He really was like a father to you.

After meeting Holly, the three of you went to jail. The three adults were discussing the matter, but you were zoned out. From what you heard, he was probably going to give you all a hard time. You were exhausted, and certainly in no mood to deal with a nervous asshole.

Once you all got to the jail, you walked to the cell. It's sitting this teenager, he looked like he was in his twenties, but he was just your age.

Mrs. Kujo tried to explain to him that his grandfather was there to help, which led to Mr. Joestar trying to explain that it wasn't an "evil spirit", it was a Stand.

You had traveled a whole day to be here. You were in jail for doing one simple thing, to get Mr. Joestar's grandson out. Yet even if you granted the conversation, you knew he was annoying and stubborn. You left your position to watch, walk to the bars and watch it.

"I've had enough, get out of the fucking cell."

You stared at each other menacingly.

" Nope."

You watched Avdol and Mr. Joestar. The three of you looked at each other for a moment before Mr. Joestar spoke,

"Use force if necessary, Akira."

At that, you nodded. You reached into your pocket and pulled out a small knife as your support cracked the bars. You slash the back of your hand, your support comes back to you, and in one motion pulling a knife out of your hand, then loading it. As your Stand attacked, his came in for a punch. (One of your stands powers is to manipulate/control blood)

Your open wound was mimicked on your Stand's body, and the Stand multiplied cells to create shields. While your Stand acted as a shield and a distraction, you were able to roll over to its left side. The moment he noticed it, you called your reverse gear and used his speed to move behind him. Holding the knife your support made earlier, you held it to his neck.

"It is right to move on, or the price you will pay will be high."

This time he complied.

Now you were in a cafe, and Mr. Joestar was explaining all this to his grandson now. Jotaro, however, didn't buy a word of it.

"I just beat you with a weapon made from my own blood, does the idea of ​​a vampire stealing a body really sound so weird?" You answered.

"Who the hell is that bitch, old man?" Jotaro looked beyond annoyed and you where pissed.

"Thats Akira, A friend of mine" Mr. Joestar responded.

"Tch."

Avdol kicks you in the leg under the table, a sign of departure. He knew your stay would cause more trouble than necessary, so you didn't mind.

"I'm going to go smoke," you say to Avdol. He nods and you walk out.

Who does this kid think he is? You lit a cigarette and started smoking, angry at the events that just happened.

You heard the door open and turned to see no one but Jotaro.

"Do you mind if I take one?"

You don't answer, you just throw the package and the lighter at him. After a bit of silence, you ask,

"Is that why you came here?"

"No," he replied, "the old man said he had something to discuss with them."

You buzz in response. You look out the window to see Avdol speaking. You read his lips to the best of your ability and see your name mentioned a few times. You then see Holly cover her mouth in concern. You hunker down and throw away your cigarette.

" What ? The offender asks."

"They were talking about me," you reply, stomping on your cigarette. You want to go back, but you don't want to interrupt their conversation to just walk around.

In an attempt to sound nice, you did something almost out of character. You apologized.

"Look", you started. "We got it wrong, and since we'll probably have to work together for a while, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry," takes a drag from his cigarette.

You hear the door open again, and the three adults exit. You then return to the Kujo Residence.

As soon as you see the house, your eyes widen. You have never seen such a big house before.

It was getting pretty late, and you wanted nothing more than to sleep.

You, Avdol and Mr. Joestar were talking in the tea room, when Holly called everyone over for dinner.

"Thank you, Ms. Kujo." You tell him.

"Please call me Holly."

At that, you nod and start eating. It was by far the best meal you have ever had.

"Avdol", you turn to the man, "please learn to cook like this."

He looks at you, a small smile on his face. He said, "I'll see what I can do."

After dinner, Holly took you to your room. You thanked her, and she left, leaving you in silence.

You had to figure out how to roll out a futon, and after you thought you'd done it right, you started emptying your pockets and taking off your coat.

You unwrapped your bandages and undid your shirt, undoing a few buttons up and down in the process.

You crawled into your futon and started to sleep.

A few hours later, you woke up in a cold sweat.

You had a nightmare.

With a shaky breath, you grabbed your cigarettes and your lighter and walked out of your room.

The house felt like a maze as you navigated to the garden. It was all so quiet, the only thing you could hear was the tapping of your bare feet against the wood.

Once you finally reach the garden, you find a koi pond. You light your cigarette while watching the fish swim.

You sense someone's presence behind you, and you turn around to see Jotaro standing there.

"Catch" you say throwing the cigarettes and the lighter at him.

"Thank you", he replies, "why are you up so late?"

By turning the question to him, you ask him: "Why do you get up so late?"

He shrugs in response. After a few minutes of silence, you speak.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?"

" Yes it is. " He answers

After another long bit of silence, he hands you your cigarettes and leaves.

"See you tomorrow morning"

" Good night."

That night was one of the first nights where the silence in the air wasn't awkward. First of all, this is it.

To be continued...>