Chapter 22: "Did You Know My Middle Name Is Jawaad?"

*Jenan*

   "Tomommow?" I asked with a spoon of nutella in my mouth. My phone was stuck between my right ear and my shoulder as I was talking to Zayn.

   "Yeah, the plane will arrive at 7 PM.. Inchaallah." He mumbled and my face lit up with a huge smile. It always made me happy when I heard him saying it.

   "That's great." I took the spoon out of my mouth and placed it in the sink. "What are we gonna do when you come back?"

   At first Zayn was silent but then he took a deep breath and said: "Well.. I thought about.. taking you out somewhere." I hestitated. Taking me out? That sounded like.. like.. I don't know. The feelings inside of me were undescribable and uncontrolable. "Umm, okay!" was all I finally said.

   Zayn exhaled (in relief?). "Really? That's cool. See you tomorrow then!" and the connection was cut. My boys were coming back tomorrow and I knew nothing could get me down. Another week without them had been pretty boring, Eleanor was out of the country and I saw Emily only three times this week. Although I knew I had to change clothes (I was still wearing the things I wore at work) I fell onto the couch and took a sip from the water bottle between my hands, when I noticed the state of the flat. It was quite a mess and I could only guess how it must be in the boys' chambers. I stood up and started tidying the room, surprised at myself. I was always that kind of girl whose eyes immediately fell on any untidyness or something. And now?

    I swiftly finished and took my way upstairs. My own room was tidy as usual and I didn't need to do anything so I quickly decided not to come near the boys' rooms. It was strange but Zayn had never showed me his own four walls. I had several times entered the other boys' rooms: piano sessions with Liam, movie nights with Louis, guitar and singing rehearsals with Niall and sometimes funny, sometimes serious talks with Harry. I never had the courage to ask Zayn why he never showed me his room and on the other hand, I never asked any of the boys to enter mine. I sat down onto my bed and stroke over the bed cover, thinking about Zayn. The bare thought of him made my head start to spin and my tummy tingled. What were those strange feelings inside of me? I had never felt like this before, it was.. weird. But somehow I liked it. Pretty much.

**

   "Are you ready?" Zayn's husky voice reached me from the other side of the door while I was getting ready for our date. At least that's what Emily calls it, a date. After drowning in my thoughts about strange feelings inside of me, I had decided to call Emily and tell her about Zayn's plans. She literally screamed and shouted: "OH MY GOD, MY BABY HAS A DATE WITH ZAYN MALIK!"

   "A date?" I asked, confused about the word and more about her reaction. I knew I was going out with Zayn, she didn't have to scream it into my ear.

   "Yes, a date." Em said. "You know, when a boy asks a girl out on a dinner in a restaurant, then it's a date."

   "I know what a date is!" I replied impatiently. I wasn't born yesterday! "But I think it's just having dinner together. Like friends."

   Emily snorted. "We will talk again later after you tell me about every detail of the date, okay? And then we can continue arguing about the word."

   She had given me a few advices of what to wear and else, and she even told me about some tabus on the first date. I made myself interested but infact I didn't see my 'appointment' with Zayn a date and didn't care about Em's orders. But now.. now I was having problems with inserting the pins into the scarf and not into my fingers which were shaking terribly. "One moment, please!" I said in a loud voice to make Zayn wait for me. The last pin found it's way into my scarf and I threw a last look at my reflection in the mirror. Emily had advised me to wear something nice but not too elegant so I decided to put on the only dress I owned. It was not an elegant dress at all, it was more casual. Actually, it was a dark purple neckholder which reached  a few inches under my knees. I had put on some boots (low heels) over the stockings so that no one could see my legs. Under the dress I had put on a body carina (it's a tight top) and the dress had a little jacket which covered the carina. The last thing was my Hijab, which was about a simple scarf with a few rhinestones. All in all I was satisfied. "I'm comiiiing!" I said, grabbed my small handbag, took hold of the doorhandle and in the next moment I was standing eye to eye with Zayn who had been standing exactly infront of my door.