Epilogue

So here is the epilogue, it took a long time, I know :D after the exams my mind felt like jelly so this is a little messed up, unedited and might be cheesy. Just saying :D

Enjoy the last chapter with JAZ..  x

   I threw the key onto the small table in the reception and took my jacket off, trying not to mess up my headscarf. I headed over to our newly installed kitchen and placed my groceries into the fridge. It was not a lot of stuff as Zayn had just started with the lads their new world tour and I was alone in our house. After putting the last cucumber on the right place, I took a quick look at the calender hanging on the wall to check where he should be today..

   25th of May 2015: Stockholm, Sweden, Friends Arena

They were not a boy band anymore but still their fame and success increased day by day. Their songs have got an.. inspirational touch and they didn't just sing pop songs but added  a bit of rock to their range. I was proud of them and how far they've become without even a slight change happening to their characters. They still were the 5 silly and wonderful boys I've met 3 years ago.

   Two of them were now married. Both of Louis and Zayn had worked hard against management who didn't want them to get married that soon, expecting this could make their fame get a crack. Simon also had considered that a marriage would effect their girls (us) badly concerning the hateful part of the fandom. Eleanor and me knew that and had already prepared ourselves. We also told Simon that something like that would never lead us to the decision to leave our boys' sides. They needed us and we needed them.

   Eleanor wanted a double-marriage but that was hard to put into practice. Zayn and me were supposed to marry in an Islamic way while Louis of course wanted to marry in the church. Besides that Simon wanted the two dates to be apart from each other, thinking the fans wouldn't bear two weddings on one day. So while I had already married a few months ago, Eleanor's big day was still three weeks ahead of her. I smiled when I remembered that I'll be her bridesmaid.

   Leaving the kitchen, I went upstairs to our bedroom and started changing my clothes. They needed to be washed so I checked the pockets first before throwing them into the hamper. As I shove my hands into the pockets of my jeans, my fingertips felt a paper crumbling under them. I took it out and with surprise found the note which Zayn had left in front of my old room at the lads' shared flat on my very first day in London. I don't know how it had survived in my jeans all this time. Haven't I washed them for 3 years or what? That was impossible.

   "You found it." I heard a male voice whispering behind me and felt warm arms wrapping around my torso. I shrieked and turned my head to the side, seeing Zayn's mouth, Zayn's cheekbones, Zayn's nose and finally Zayn's eyes.

   "What the hell are you doing here?!" I exclaimed. "You scared me to death!"

   Instead of maybe apologising, he just chuckled quietly into my ear, making me shiver. "I missed you and wanted to see you. It has been a long time."

   My heart melted as usual and I just wanted to tell him that I missed him too when the concert in Sweden came to my mind. "But.. Stockholm?" I said.

   "Don't worry about that, I'll be back in Sweden on time." I didn't see him smile but I could feel it. I took hold of his arms around me and leaned against him, sighing in comfort. He came unexpectedly just to see me and that was awesome. I don't know how he made it to our bedroom without me hearing him downstairs but that didn't matter. I felt good and the hole in my heart had disappeared.

   "So you placed the paper into my pockets?" I guessed.

   He nodded against my head. "Remember that day? I had cared for you since the very first moment."