Chapter 40: I Love You Because ..

A/N: *taking a deep breath* so, get ready for the last chapter of TMBS. It was a long way and it was AMAZING with you <3

*Zayn*

  Since the night when she had that dream, she acted weird. She never mentioned what actually happened in the nightmare but it must have made a great impression on her; she acted as if I was ill or something.

   It seems I never could escape her worried eyes or stay away longer than what I had told her I would. She was very worried about me and it didn't bug me. I felt loved.

   But soon, her state changed back to normal. We left to complete the tour and the people slowly started to accept the fact I was engaged after I confirmed it in public..

"So, Zayn." A huge grin appeared on the interviewers face. I grinned too, knowing what question he was about to ask. "We've recently heard that there had been a few changes in your life, huh?"

   I tried hard not to grin like an idiot, but I failed. "Yeah, that's right."

   "So you want to share some news with us and the fans?" I was glad that that interviewer was one of the nice kind. He made me feel comfortable and willing to tell the world how serious I am with Jenan.

   "Yeah, well.." but I didn't know how to say it. Straight? Kinda mysterious? I chose the first option. "I asked Jenan to marry me."

   A murmur went through the audience. But it wasn't a scandalized one, as I noticed.

   "Wow, that's.." I could see that he was not sure about the adjective so I helped him out, saying: "Weird, I know. But we won't marry now, she's still too young."

   "What's your plan?" the interviewer required.

   "Well." I said and looked at my bandmates. They nodded almost unnoticable and showed me I should go on. "We will be engaged for 2 years and when she turns 20, we'll marry."

   "Isn't that a ... overhasty decision?" he asked softly, afraid to say something wrong.

   I smiled, showing him I was good with his questions. "No. I never was sure of something like I'm sure that I she's the one for me. I love her."

*Jenan*

   Hearing Zayn telling the whole world that he loves me, made me weak. My heart melted and I wished I could be with him now. Japan was so damn far away.

   They told me I should come with them on the Asia tour as well, but I refused. Although I did nothing really during accompanying them through the tour, it left me tired moving from city to city. Of course it was somehow really amazing, specially because of the awesome time I had with the lads, but I felt it was enough now. Besides that Japan seemed so far away, I prefered it to stay at home.

   "Wish you two good luck together." The interviewer said and with that changed the topic. My thoughts drifted away. School would start tomorrow and I was glad it would be my last year. On the other hand, I still wasn't sure about what I wanted to be. The boys would return after three days and then (maybe) a little normality will come back into the flat. Or back into my life in general. Even my mother finally finished her job (after having extended it four times) and my father won't be alone anymore.

   My laptop on the coffee table made a familiar sound and with that pulled me out of my thoughts. The excitement I got whenever it was time for a Skype call with Zayn never became less even after spending the last months touring with him. And I loved the fact that as soon as he finished the interview, he remembered me.