Groundbreaking - Tig

Description: Tig plans date night and chooses to watch a Halloween musical his girlfriend has been bugging him about.

"Babe," I called as I walked into the house. His bike was out front so I knew my old man was home.

"Date night," he called back. I sat my purse down and checked that the door was locked before walking down the hall to our bedroom.

I smiled at him as he met me in the hallway.

"I was thinking a movie night. I can order take out from the diner and we can watch that musical you've been bugging me about," he said as he handed me some shorts and one of his shirts. "While I order, you go change."

"I love you Alex," I said. He rolled his eyes but kissed me on the lips. I stepped into our room and changed out of my work clothes into the comfy clothes he'd given me.

When I returned to the living room, he had it all set up with the movie queued up on the TV and lots of blankets for us to snuggle into. Alex was wearing gray sweatpants and a SAMCRO shirt and I smiled at him a little.

"Like what you see?" He asked. I nodded and he smirked a little.

"I do actually yeah," I said. We sat down on the couch together and I immediately pulled one of the blankets up around myself. Alex wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him as the opening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show started.

"Thank you," I said softly. I smiled a little as the movie began. It was one of my favorites and since this is the first spooky season that Alex and I have lived together I have been bugging him about making time to watch it.

We were just before the Sweet Transvestite song when the doorbell rang. I paused the movie and Alex jumped up to get our food. When he returned with it, my mouth instantly started to water. Nothing smelled better than the diners chicken wings. Alex sat the containers down on the coffee table and slid it closer to us.

"Garlic Parmesan and Medium wings and cheese fries," Alex said. "And milkshakes."

I smiled up at him.

"Remind me of this when you ask me to marry you," I said.

He just chuckled and nodded as he sat back down and I hit play on the movie. We ate and talked a little, mostly because the first time you watch it, this movie brings up a ton of questions.

"Wait, so," Alex said as Rocky was revealed.

"Just watch," I said. He looked confused but agreed.

By the end of the movie Alex was weirded out.

"Why do you love it so much?"

"The music is good. It was groundbreaking in the 70s," I said.

"Were you even alive in the 70s?"

"I would watch that line of questioning babe. People might realize you're kinda old," I said. He looked slightly upset, but I just smiled innocently up at him.

"Did you enjoy it?"

He nodded and I silently cheered. I knew he would if he just watched it with me.

"So for Halloween costumes I was thinking Frank-n-Furter and Magenta," I said.

"No."

"Can we please do a cute couples costume?"

"I'll be a biker and you can be an Angel or some shit," he said.

"Basic," I drug the word out dramatically.

"Okay and your point is?"

"I want to do something fun. Go all out. Ya know."

He shook his head.

I sighed a little. I knew he didn't have a very good childhood but I'd hoped he would at least understand this.

"We have a couple weeks. We can talk about it some more. But I make no promises," he said. I looked up at him and he just nodded.

I wrapped my arms around him and thanked him.

"I'm weirdly turned on by this movie," he said softly.

"Take me to bed?"

He picked me up and carried me down the hall to our room.