Energy - Juice

Description: There's a new shop in Charming and the owner can see spirits. She refuses to deal with anyone other than  Juice.

I glanced out the front windows of my small shop. I knew it was only a matter of time before the Sons paid me a visit. I moved quickly, an attempt at meeting them at the door. I didn't want them in my store. I could see the clouds of spirits attached to the crew. The men were clearly a group of seasoned killers. I wasn't about to let that kind of energy into my store.

I didn't make it to the door in time though.

"Please don't-." The men ignored me.

I glanced through the group. The one with the Mohawk had no spirits attached to him. He I would talk to.

"You," I said, glaring at him. "I'll speak to you."

"No," the one with gray hair and the President's patch said.

"Yes," I said. "I will speak with him. The rest of you need to leave."

The spirits following the men were starting to manifest in the store. Soon they'd realize I could see them and attach themselves to my store. I couldn't let that happen.

"That's not how this works sweetheart."

"Yes it is. This is my store so kindly get the fuck out."

The president clearly wasn't used to women speaking to him like that.

"Darlin," the blonde with the VP patch started. I held my hand up. I opened the door and motioned them out.

"I will speak to the one with the Mohawk."

"No," the blonde said. "You deal with Clay and I."

"You need to get out of my store before I decide to not speak to anyone in your little gang."

"Motorcycle club," the guys all corrected me.

"Call it what you want. It's no different than the gangs I dealt with in Oakland." I said. I motioned to the door again. "As I was saying, get out."

The two shared a glance before motioning the blonde over toward them. There was a quiet conversation.

"I don't have time for this. Out all of you."

"Do you know who you're talking to?" The VP asked.

"I really don't give a fuck." I sighed, debating telling them they needed to do something with the spirits attached to them all.

"Name's Jax Teller," he said.

"Take all the spirits of the people you've killed and get the hell out of my store."

He froze and stared at me. "The fuck did you just say?"

"I didn't stutter. Get the hell out."

The blonde smirked at me, but I wasn't having any part of it.

"I will speak to the one with the Mohawk. He's the only one who hasn't killed anyone," I said.

The men seemed to glance between each other. They didn't understand.

"I can see the spirits of those you've all killed. They're attached to you. It's how being murdered works," I said. "So please take your obnoxious amount of spirits and leave. I'll send some stuff out with the Mohawk guy. You all need a good cleanse."

The VP seemed to nod to the president and they all filed out past me, leaving me alone with the one with the Mohawk.

"My name's Juice," he said. I scoffed a little. I'd done my research on them.

"(Y/N)," I said. "Let me guess, I've gotta pay protection."

He nodded as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"How much?" I asked.

"Four hundred a month. It's less than you were paying the Niners."

I looked over at him.

"You paid them six hundred a month to protect a shop that wasn't half this size and didn't do half as well as you're projected to do here. You paid it anyways because you grew up in Oakland and know that without the Niners protection there's no way to survive. You've been running your own business since you graduated from high school. You moved here because your mom passed away and you couldn't afford the shop and your home there. You're living in the small apartment upstairs and you've agreed to watch your landlords children for free twice a month to help afford this."

My mouth dropped open a little.

"I did my research," he said. I laughed a little, mostly nerves.

"I see that," I said. "I'll pay the four hundred a month. You'll pick it up at five pm the last business day of the month. I won't do business with the other men in your crew."

He scoffed. "Because you think they've killed people."

"Blondie's killed a small few but he's got way more than that coming. The bald guy, murder for hire. The one with the curly hair has killed people close to him. Same with the president. I'd maybe look at them for murders of fellow club members."

He stared at me before looking over his shoulder at the men out front.

"Okay. I'll be here the last business day of every month."

"And as a show of good faith, here's the money for this month," I said, handing over the cash.

"Thanks," he said.

"So, um Juice," I said. He paused and looked at me. "Uh never mind."

"Are you free tonight?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'll pick you up at seven."

"See you then Juice."

"It's Juan," he said. "Juan Carlos."

"I'll see you later Juan Carlos." He smiled at me before leaving my store.