Bottle of Crown and a Shot Glass Part 2- Kozik x Reader x Happy Smut

As I laid on the bed, Happy pushed the hem of my shirt up onto my hips and started to apply the salve.

"It's gonna be cold," he said. I gasped the second the cold ointment came in contact with my skin.

"Fuck Hap," I said.

"Say that again I'll think it's an offer," he said, working the ointment into the tattoo. I looked at Kozik. We'd had threesomes before but not usually with other Sons.

Kozik just shrugged at me.

"Wanna?" I asked.

Happy looked up at Kozik. "She serious?"

"Yeah," Kozik said. "I told you man."

"Told him what?" I asked as Happy worked his hands lower on my body.

"He wouldn't be our first threesome."

"True," I said. "Happy if your hands get any lower you better finish what you start."

"You don't get to tell me-," Happy said.

"Sorry," I said. He scoffed a little.

"Princess," Kozik said. "If you want this I'm good with it."

I nodded. "I do."

Happy's hands worked even lower and he brushed his fingers over my clit.

"You're soaked already doll," Happy said. "Tattoos really turn you on?"

"Yeah," I said.

"I've done all six of your tats and you mean to tell me this is how your body responds?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Fuck doll," he said, pushing two fingers into me. I gasped a little as the feeling and Kozik leaned over to kiss me before walking out.

"Wha- where's he going?"

"He'll be back," Hap said, pumping his fingers into me.

"Hap that fuck that feels good," I said. He brought his other hand down to trace circles on my clit with his thumb as he pumped his fingers in and out of me.

"Close Hap," I said. My eyes closed and I grabbed ahold of my bed spread.

"Wanna see you come baby," Happy said.

"Fuck," I mumbled as he pushed me over the edge. My back arched as my orgasm crashed over me.

"You're fucking hot when you cum."

I opened my eyes and looked at Hap. Kozik was walking back in with condoms in his hand. The box he'd asked me to pick up when he'd called me earlier. Little fuckers had this all planned out.

"Yeah she is," Kozik said. I could tell I was blushing.

"Princess, do you want Happy to fuck you?"

"Please," I said. Happy nodded and took the  condom that Kozik handed him.

"Shirt off." I looked up at Kozik. He held his hand out for it. I willingly pulled my shirt off and threw it at him. He chuckled a little and dropped my shirt before pulling his own off. Happy had pulled his shirt and jeans off while watching us.

Happy pulled me to the edge of the bed and stood between my legs. Kozik laid down beside me and started to kiss my neck, causing me to squirm a bit. The spot behind my ear was sensitive but I loved when it was kissed. Happy's fingers were back on my clit and I jumped slightly at the sudden contact. I was still sensitive from the last orgasm. Kozik brought his hand up my body to my boobs. He cupped one in his hand before moving so he could kiss down my body and catch my nipple between his lips.

I arched my back at the contact and Happy placed his hand on my hips. His hands were warm and rough and the skin was still so sensitive. I whined a little and tried to move away from his hands.

"I don't know where that came from but fuck," Kozik said.

"His hands on that tat hurt a little," I said.

Happy pushed his boxers down and slid his condom on.

"Ready doll?"

I nodded and Happy pressed against me, pausing before thrusting his hips forwards.

"Fuck Hap," I said.

"Feel so good," he said. He started to thrust in at a rough pace.

His hands held my hips in place as he thrust.

Kozik kissed my lips gently before going back to my neck.

"Feels good Kozi," I said. He smirked before biting down on my neck.

"Fuck," I said. Happy brought his thumb to rub circles on my clit.

"Fuck I'm close."

"Cum for me princess," Kozik said. Happy sped up and I reached a second orgasm, moaning loudly as Happy grunted. He froze and groaned out loud as he reached his own orgasm.

"Feels so good baby," Hap said.

He pulled out and was quickly replaced by Kozik.

"Got one more round in you?"

I nodded as Kozik slid a condom on. Happy laid down next to me, now with his boxers on. His lips quickly found their way to my neck.

"Don't mark her."

Happy pulled away from my neck. "I know dude."

Kozik pushed into me while Happy was distracted.

"Fuck Princess," Koz said under his breath.

Happy traced his fingers up my stomach until his hand reached my boobs. His hands were rougher than Kozik's as he pinched my nipple between his fingers.

Kozik knew my body perfectly as knew exactly the right angles to use to bring my already sensitive body close to another orgasm.

"So fucking tight," Kozik said. "Feels so good baby."

I moaned a little. His fucking voice did things to me.

"Do you have a voice kink?" Happy asked lowly. I nodded a little as Kozik pressed his thumb to my clit.

"Fuck Koz," I moaned a little.

"You look so fucking pretty on your old man's cock," Happy said lowly. "So pretty taking it like that."

"Shit," Kozik said. He was close, but so was I.

"Please Koz, I'm close," I said. He sped up and pushed my body into the third orgasm of the night. He grunted and froze as he reached his orgasm as well.

We all laid there on the bed in silence, Kozik completely collapsed on top of me.

"Fuck that was good," I said.

The two men chuckled as Kozik finally pulled out and disposed of his condom.

"Here baby," Kozik said, handing me a shirt. Happy took it and helped me pull it on.

"I'll get outta here," Happy said.

"It's almost 3 am brother."

"Just stay here Hap," I said, moving myself under the blankets and starting to doze off.

There must've been a silent conversation between the two because within a few minutes both sides of the bed dipped and we all fell asleep.