I Wanna Kiss You - Jax

Description: Jax's best friend shows up to a SAMCRO party while he's still a prospect.

I pulled my leather jacket tighter to my body as I walked onto the Teller Morrow lot. I was in search of my best friend. I knew he'd be here since his mom and stepdad owned the automotive shop. There was a huge party going on and a group of Jax's friends were gathered around the boxing ring. Most of the kids who wanted to party befriended Jax because of these infamous SAMCRO parties. I looked around and spotted his long blonde hair and prospect kutte. I walked up to him and luckily he was just talking to Opie. I walked right into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"What- okay so we're hugging. Why?" He asked, hugging me back despite his question.

"I'm just cold," I said, pulling away but he held me tighter.

"What're you doing here?"

"I don't wanna talk about it Jax," I said.

"Mom?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed and held me tighter.

"Let's get you a drink," he said. "You need it."

He led me inside to the bar and got a couple of shots for us. We did them together and he handed me a White Claw before he grabbed himself a new beer.

"What was it this time?" He asked.

I just shook my head.

"Jackson," someone yelled and we both turned toward the sound. It was Gemma. We made eye contact and she smiled. "There she is."

I glared at her. She was friends with my mother. I knew my mom called her looking for me.

"Tell my mother to fuck off and maybe I'll come home tomorrow."

"She wants you home now."

"Mom," Jax said. Gemma raised one eyebrow daring Jax to argue with her.

"Jax, drop it."

He looked down at me and just nodded. We walked back outside and sat down on a picnic table.

"It's gotta be bad if she called looking for you," Jax said.

"She's just pissed off. She'll get drunk and forget about it all in a bit," I said.

"Something had to happen."

I glared at him. He apparently wasn't taking no for an answer today.

"Jax," I said. "I don't wanna-."

"Move in with me," he said. I stared at him for a second.

"What?"

"I have that trailer all to myself right now. Move in with me," he said. "Get away from your mom, and move in with me, your best friend."

I rolled my eyes a little. Yeah that would go over so well. In this town the rumors would fly before I sat a box down.

"Jax-."

"Just think about it," he said. He placed his hand on my leg and rubbed it a little, trying to soothe me. I leaned into his shoulder and sighed.

Jax was being yelled for again, this time by Clay. Apparently he'd pissed Gemma off and was now doing grunt work for Clay to make up for it.

"Come sit at the bar," he said, standing up and taking my hand.

"This one of the joys of prospecting?"

He nodded and led me inside to the bar. He led me to an open stool and kissed my head before going behind the bar and doing the things Clay had asked.

Jax kept a drink in my hand for the rest of the party despite not being able to drink himself. Clay had vetoed that as punishment for pissing Gemma off too.

By two in the morning I was drunk and Jax was finally freed for the night.

"Let's go back to my place. I'll take you home in the morning," Jax said. I nodded and leaned in to his side.

"Jax, I wanna kiss you," I said as he helped me into the passenger seat of a car.

"You're drunk baby," he said. He kissed my head and I grabbed his arm.

"Even when I'm not drunk I wanna kiss you," I said.

"We'll talk tomorrow," he said. As he drove us to his trailer, I tried to sober up with the help of the window being rolled down.

"Come on, you can sleep in my bed," Jax said as he got me out of the car.

"Cuddles?"

He sighed. "Yeah, we can cuddle." He carried me inside and found me a shirt to sleep in before laying down with me in his arms.