Doll - Chibs

Description: Chibs and his old lady have a two year old daughter who has mastered a creepy stare that makes her look like a doll.

"Tig," I said, calling him over to my daughter and I. He was at the bar behind us.

My daughter had recently learned the creepiest stare in the world. It turned her into a weird scary doll that freaked me out. She would look right through you.

"Wha-, oh fuck no," he said, looking down at her.

"It's fucking creepy right?" I asked.

He was hiding behind me.

"Who taught her that shit?" He asked.

"Maybe her dad?" I asked. Chibs hadn't said anything about teaching her to freak Tig and I out like this.

"Chibs," Tig yelled.

"Lu baby are you asleep?" I asked softly, trying to get my daughters attention.

"Wha do ya want?" Chibs asked as he walked up.

"Your fucking daughter is scaring the shit outta me," Tig said. Luckily Venus walked in and she rescued him.

"What's the little lady doing?" Venus asked. Chibs bent down to pick Luna up and she turned her creepy stare on him.

"Someone taught Lu the creepiest stare in the world," I said.

"She looks like a little doll," Tig said, still completely freaked as he went behind the bar for a beer.

"She does," Chibs said.

"I think she's tired," I said. "She kind of looks like she might be sleeping with her eyes open."

Chibs nodded and shifted her so she could lay against his chest on his shirt and not the leather of his kutte.

"Little lass probably didn't sleep well here," Chibs said. As the president's old lady and daughter, Luna and I had to stay here the last few days as a safety precaution.

"Me either," I said.

Chibs walked over and wrapped the arm that wasn't supporting Luna around me. "We'll go home in a bit."

I leaned closer and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait."

I walked over to the bar and Tig handed me a beer.

"My dear," Venus said. She placed a hand on my cheek. "When did you last sleep?"

"Well Lu is just over two so about three years ago," I said with a small smile.

She laughed at me a little. "It looks like it. Maybe you could use a girls day. I know a little pampering always helps me feel better."

"I've been meaning to get my hair done I just haven't gotten around to it."

"Well it is official doll. I am taking you to my guy tomorrow. He'll have that hair squared away in no time. Then we'll get manicures and go to lunch."

"I'd love that Venus but I've got Luna and she's old enough to be awake through all that and still young enough to not sit still."

"Lass, go with her," Chibs said. "I'll keep Luna."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'll even pay baby. You need a day off."

I thanked him and kissed his lips quickly.

Venus and I spent twenty minutes or so discussing what I should do with my hair.

"Baby, you ready to get outta here?" Tig asked Venus. She nodded before kissing my cheek and letting me know she'd pick me up about ten tomorrow.

Chibs was still standing nearby with Luna now asleep on his chest.

"Can we head home?" I asked softly.

"Yeah. Hap's sleepin on the couch though," he said. I sighed and nodded.

"For your safety lass."

"I know. Besides maybe when Lu wakes up she'll do the creepy doll stare thing again and we can freak Happy out," I said. He chuckled a little.

"Maybe," he said. We headed out to my car and he put Lu in her car seat so I could drive home.

When the four of us arrived back at the house Lu was starting to wake up again. I got her from her car seat and she was staring at me again.

"Hap come see your niece," I called. He spoiled her so he ran over and took her from me.

"She's really got that soulless stare down. She'll make a great partner in crime."

"No, absolutely-."

"Shoulda known it was you brotha," Chibs said.

"Do not encourage this nonsense," I said. "She is not joining the ranks of the Sons."

"Calm down," Chibs said.

I glared at him.

He rolled his eyes at me and I shoved him.

"That stare you taught her scared Tig shitless. Shoulda seen his face."

Happy laughed and nodded.

"I will someday."

"She won't stay doll sized forever Hap," I said.

"No but for now it's fucking funny."