Stunning Canvas - Happy Smut

Description: Happy wants to tattoo his signature on his old lady's ass. She agrees and the ink session ends in sex.

"Hey babe," I said, smiling up at Happy as he walked in. I closed my book and sat it down on the coffee table as he toed his boots off and came to sit with me. He'd been home a couple hours ago but was called back for church.

"Want a beer or anything?" I asked as he wrapped his arm around me.

"No," he said, pulling me into his lap. I shifted so I was straddling his lap and leaned against his chest.

"I love you Hap."

"I love you too," he said softly as he kissed my head.

He ran his fingers up and down my back, pausing every once in a while to kiss my head.

"Want a new tattoo?"

"Of course I do," I said. "What're you thinking?"

"My signature on your ass," he said. He said it so casually that it took a fully three seconds for my brain to register what he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause it'd be hot," he said. I already had his crow, so his name was already permanently in my skin.

"Sure," I said.

"Let's go," he said, motioning me to the basement where he had a full studio. He did tattoos for the guys so he liked to have a space where he was already set up when they wanted or needed new ink. I headed down to the basement with him and he got set up as I laid down on his bench. He smirked a little at me as I watched him work.

"Shorts off little girl," he said. I wiggled out of them without standing out. He ran his fingers up the back of my thigh, smiling at the fading bruises from a few nights ago.

"Just gonna freehand?"

"It's my signature," he said. I nodded a little and laid my head down on my arms as he cleaned and dried the skin.

"A little heads up that you're putting cold shit on my ass would be nice," I said. He ignored me as he started his gun and got to work.

Something about the slight pain of being tattooed was turning me on, especially given the intimacy of the tattoo he was giving me.

"Hap," I moaned his name a little as he went over an extra sensitive patch of skin.

"Is this turning you on?"

I swallowed, not wanting to answer.

"Little girl," he said.

I knew it was a warning so I told him the truth.

"We'll fix that problem in a bit," he said. He moved my legs and sat down on the bench between my legs.

"This isn't helping," I said despite knowing he was fully aware of that.

He just chuckled and went back to the tattoo.

About fifteen minutes later he was finished.

"Go look at it baby," he said as he cleaned up the tattoo station.

I went over to the body mirror he had down here and smiled at it.

"Beautiful work, as always," I said.

"It's easy with such a stunning canvas," he said. I rolled my eyes at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I stood up on my toes, pressing a kiss to his lips. He deepened the kiss as his lifted me up into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Take me to bed," I said.

"Bed or the play room?" He asked. "Not a scene, but it's closer."

We have a sex room down here too for when we want to have more intense BDSM scenes.

"The playroom then," I said. He just nodded and I kissed the side of his neck, biting down slightly. He growled at me as he opened the door of the playroom and dropped me on the bed.

"Happy," I said as he stared down at me.

"Strip," he said. I pulled his shirt that I was wearing over my head. It was the last article of clothing I had on.

"Fuck baby," he said. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and knelt between my legs, kissing and biting up my inner thighs.

"Stop teasing please," I said. He looked up at me, quirking one eye brow to give me his look that always meant to check myself. He pushed one finger into my slowly before starting to pump it in and out. I moaned a little, partly because it felt good and partly because I was frustrated with him.

He took his finger out and immediately replaced it with his tongue, running up and down my folds, stopping when he reached my clit.

I gasped a little as he flicked his tongue over my clit. He was keeping tabs on my body as his tongue continued to roll around my clit. His fingers grazed up and down my thighs, pausing to hold me in place as I squirmed.

"Hap, I'm close," I said as I could feel my orgasm getting close. He continued to flick his tongue over my clit, adding two fingers to the mix and pushing them into me until I felt his cold rings against my entrance.

"Hap," I said, coming undone on his tongue. He smirked as he pulled away and pressed his fingers to my lips.

"Clean them for me princess," he said. I parted my lips a little and he pushed his fingers into my mouth. I closed my lips around them and licked his fingers clean.

He was still standing between my legs fully clothed when I opened my eyes again a few seconds later.

"Happy, fuck me," I said, trying to move away from his fingers.

"With pleasure princess," he said, pulling his jeans down with his free hand. He pressed himself against me and pushed in. I gasped a little and immediately relaxed and he lent down to kiss my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him as close as I could as he started to thrust in and out of me.

"You feel so good baby," he said softly, kissing my ear before trailing his lips down my neck. I grabbed onto his one forearm and dug my nails in a little. He just smirked and sped up his thrusts.

"Fuck Hap," I said. He groaned a little.

"I love hearing you moan my name princess," he said.

His hand that wasn't supporting his waist reached down between us and applied the slightest pressure to my clit. I gasped again and I could feel a second orgasm building.

"I'm so close baby. Want you to cum with me," he said. I nodded a little and he sped up yet again with both his thrusts and the circles he traced on my clit.

"Close," I said. I'd meant for it to be a whole sentence but the pleasure coursing through my veins wouldn't allow it.

"Cum with me princess," he said. He leaned down and growled the word now and we both moaned loudly as we reached our peaks. He continued to thrust for a few more seconds but his body stilled pretty quickly. He pulled out and grabbed the shirt he had on, pulling it off and helping me into it.

"You should tattoo me more often if it's going to end like this," I said. He chuckled and agreed, kissing my lips gently.