Want To - Happy x Reader x Tig Smut

Description: Happy and his old lady are enjoying some alone time when Tig shows up.

"Hey baby," Happy said as he walked in. I'd been laying on the couch waiting for him to get home. He needed to run to the clubhouse this morning but then we were going to spend the afternoon together.

"Hey Hap," I said, sitting up so he could sit down by me. He did and I immediately crawled into his lap. I was half asleep and just wanted to be close to him.

"You tired pretty girl?" He asked. I nodded and leaned against his chest as I straddled his lap facing him. He chuckled and grabbed my blanket that I'd been using. He wrapped it around my waist and held me close to him.

It was quiet for a few minutes as Happy flipped through the channels on the television.

"Baby," Happy said. I leaned back a little and looked up at him.

He kissed my lips gently at first but moved to deepen it as his hands slipped under the blanket and grabbed my ass. The short denim shorts I had on allowed him to slid his hands up onto my ass with ease.

The second our lips separated I smiled at my old man and leaned back down on his chest, relaxing into him.

"How do you feel about cockwarming baby?" Happy asked.

"Right now?" I asked. He nodded as his hands worked towards the button of my shorts. "Sounds good babe."

Happy slid my shorts and panties down a bit in one go. I stood up and dropped them to the floor by his feet. I kneeled back in his lap and leaned away from him a bit to undo the button and zipper on his jeans. He was already hard when his hands caught mine.

"Don't be a tease," he said. He held both my hands in his one, knowing full well if he let them go I would absolutely tease him.

I nodded a bit as he used his free hand to pull himself from his boxers. He released my hands and his hand immediately went between my legs to my clit, making sure I was turned on enough for this. I was. I'd kind of been hoping he would be home soon so we could fuck but I liked this idea almost as much.

He stroked himself a few times before grabbing my ass in his free hand and pulling me closer to him.

"Sit down for me baby," he said, holding himself in his hand and guiding himself into me. It took a few seconds for me to adjust to him being inside me. When he was fully inside me I sighed a little. It didn't seem to matter how much we fucked he still felt huge.

"Good girl," he said, kissing the top of my head. I leaned closer to him and we both moaned a little.

"Fuck you feel good baby," he said.

It fell quiet as we sat there together. Happy's hands were running up and down my back.

Maybe five or ten minutes later someone was pounding on the front door.

"Who is it?" Happy yelled.

"It's me man," Tig's voice came in through the door. I went to move and pull my shorts back on when Happy held me in place. He pulled the blanket back over us.

"You okay with this?"

"Yeah," I said. "It'll lead to a threesome though."

"I'm good with that," he said. We'd had threesomes with Tig before. It was fun to have this little secret among the three of us. It didn't happen all the time but it was often enough.

"Yeah man it's open," Happy said, wrapping his arms around me over the blanket and kicking my shorts under the couch.

The door opened and Tig walked in.