Karaoke- Chibs

Description: One night while out at a karaoke bar, Chibs finds a girl who catches his attention like no one has before.

"We should sing," Kaylee said. I finished my White Claw and looked up at the stage. I nodded and told her to go put our names in. I walked up to the bar and stood next to a couple of Sons long enough to grab the bartenders attention and get a shot of whiskey.

Kaylee's name was called so I downed the shot the second it was in my hand. I made my way up to the stage and took the mic from her as the start of Man! I Feel Like a Woman played out of the speakers. Kaylee was too drunk to sing so I carried the song as I danced with her. We handed the mics back to the guy working karaoke and we headed back to the bar.

One of the Sons was watching me as I ordered another White Claw and a water for Kaylee. Her roommate was there, watching us drink for the most part.

"We should head out soon," she said as Kaylee ordered another drink. I nodded a little and my name was called.

"(Y/N), we've got a request, for you," the guy working the stage said.

"Go," Kaylee pushed me toward the stage.

I grabbed the mic and asked what song it was. The opening of Livin' On a Prayer started and I smiled.

"Who requested this?" I asked before taking a breath and starting to sing. The Sons were standing closer now. I watched them a little as I sang. The one with longer hair and scars on his cheeks was smirking as he watched me.

I finished up and handed the mic back as people cheered. Kaylee made me sing here frequently because she thought I should sing in front of people more. I was in choir in high school but I didn't think I was good.

I stepped down and the Son walked over.

"I requested it love," he said. I smirked a little. "You we're lovely."

"Thank you," I said.

"My name's Chibs," he said.

"(Y/N)," I said.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"I've got one," I said holding it up. "But I'll sit and talk if you want."

He nodded and led me over to a high top. I sat down across from him and we started talking.

The bar was quieting down and my friends had left. I couldn't bring myself to leave Chibs yet.

"Let's get out of here," he said. "Wanna go for a ride?"

"What?"

"My motorcycle," he said, taking my hand and leading me out to last bike parked in front of the bar.

"Ever been on one?"

"No," I said, laughing a little.

He stepped over the bike as he handed me a helmet. I slid it onto my head and he told me to put one leg over and sit close to him.

"Gonna have to be closer than that love," he said and I could hear the smirk. He pulled me closer and grabbed my hands.

"Hold on tight."

He started the bike and drove off. When he stopped at a house I was a little confused.

He killed the engine. "I can take you home if you'd rather. And this is going to be very forward of me but I'd like-."

His words faltered.

I smirked and nodded as I unclipped the helmet and slid it off.

"Are you asking me to have sex with you?"

"I was tryin to."

"I'd love to Chibs."

He took the helmet in one hand and my hand in the other before leading me into the house and immediately pushing me up against the once again locked front door. His lips met mine and I sighed a little as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.