Bottle of Crown and a Shot Glass Part 1- Kozik x Reader x Happy

Description: Kozik's old lady wants a tattoo somewhere only he can see so he gets Happy to do it. The night ends in a threesome (in part 2).

"Happy's willing to do that tat we talked about," Kozik said as he walked into our apartment.

"Hello to you too," I said. "Dinners almost done, and you know I'm so happy you talked to your best friend about tattooing mere inches from my pussy."

"Come on baby," Kozik said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Wouldn't it be so hot to have a tattoo that only we know about?"

"Us AND Hap," I corrected, removing myself from his arms and making him a plate. I handed it to him and turned to make myself a plate as well.

"Okay fair but come on baby," Koz said. "He's willing to do it tonight."

I glared at him as we both sat down to eat.

"And he will come here."

"I just don't want my pussy on display for your best friend."

"Would you rather a total stranger because I would rather someone I trust."

"You gonna sit there with your dick out?"

"And give away how turned on I am? No. But, I will stay with you the whole time," he said.

"Fine but I'm picking the tat," I said. I had a few others, all of which Happy had done.

"Hap had some offers of sketches he had drawn up," he said.

"I will consider them," I said. He did good work and if he offered them up I would definitely considered them.

We ate and talked about it a bit more. When we finished I went to shower and make sure I was shaved. I was still a little on edge as I dried off and slid some panties on. I pulled one of Kozik's SOA shirts over my head. It would keep me covered until Hap got here.

I returned to Kozik and he smiled at me.

"You look so hot in that."

"Thanks babe," I said. He walked over and kissed my lips.

Happy pulled up out front and I went to the kitchen, pulling the Crown Royal Apple down from the liquor cabinet. A little liquid courage couldn't hurt today.

Happy opened the door and walked in.

"Still no manners I see," I said rolling my eyes at him.

He shook his head a little. "You wouldn't think it was me if I knocked."

"Some day you're gonna find an old lady who tames you Hap."

He scoffed and walked over, handing me a few sheets of paper.

"I brought all these stencils."

I flipped through the pages and settled on a design I liked.

"Koz," I said. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me. "What do you think of this one?"

"I like it," he said.  The tattoo matched the others I had with the flowers worked into it.

"Which is it?" Happy asked. I handed it to him.

"Should only take a couple hours."

I nodded at Hap.

"Wanna do it in our room?"  Kozik asked.

"I just cleaned the bed spread and everything. Plus the lighting's probably the best," I said. Happy agreed and headed down the hall to set up. He'd spent plenty of time with us before so he knew where he was going.

"You sure about this?" Kozik asked.

"Bring the bottle of Crown and my shot glass," I said and took off down the hall.

It took about five minutes before Happy was all set up.

"I'm ready when you are," Hap said.

I nodded and Kozik poured me a shot. I downed the liquid and I shook my head a little at the feeling of it.

"Are you sure about this?" Happy asked as I sat down on the bed.

"Yes," I said. I pulled my panties down my legs and Happy laid the stencil.

"Kozi," I said, motioning to him with my hand.

"I already told you I'm not sitting here with my dick out."

Happy looked up at me over his glasses as he turned the gun on.

"Do I wanna know?"

I laughed a little as his hand came a rest on my hip. "Told him-, fuck Happy." He had started tattooing and I wasn't expecting it to hurt so bad.

"It's gonna hurt worse than any other body part."

"Anyways," I said taking a deep breath as Happy continued. "I told him that if I had to sit out here with my pussy out he should have to have his dick out."

"I don't wanna see his dick," Happy said.

I smirked a little as Happy continued. We all made small talk as Happy worked on the tattoo. As he worked lower it got more painful.

"Wait, pause, time out," I said after a particularly hard section. "More booze."

"One more shot. No more or you'll bleed," Happy said.

"Huh?"

"Alcohol thins blood."

I rolled my eyes as Koz brought me another shot.

I downed the alcohol and laid back down, wrapping my hand around Kozik's.

"We can take breaks doll," Happy said before going back to work. I grit my teeth and let him continue for a while. It hurt like a bitch but something about it was turning me on. I hated that Happy was that close to my pussy while I was this turned on.

"Hap I need a sec," I said. He nodded and slid away from me, stretching his shoulders and back.

"Doing okay baby?" Kozik asked. I nodded breathing deeply.

"Fine," I said.

Kozik smirked at me. "You're totally turned on right now."

Sometimes I hated how well we knew each other.

"Hap can we just finish up?"

He nodded and moved closer to me again, going back to work.

"Fuck," I yelled. That spot hurt.

Happy placed his hand on the spot he'd just worked on and soothed it some. I glanced at Kozik who was standing nearby, watching Happy. The two seemed to have a silent conversation.

"Hap," I said.

"Getting back to it," he said. As he worked on the rest of the tattoo we had to break a few more times.

"All done go check it out and then I'll put the salve on it," he said. I stood up and instantly knew I wasn't leaving the house for a few days. I wouldn't wanna put pants on. I went to the bathroom and looked at it in the mirror.

"It's beautiful Hap. Thanks," I said, hugging him.

"You're welcome doll," he said. "Lay down."

I went back to the bed and he grabbed the ointment. He looked at Koz, who seemed to nod to Happy who turned back to me.

Something had been said between the two of them while I was in the bathroom.