Safe Now - Jax

Description: the SAMCRO guys rescue a woman who is immediately drawn to Jax.

"Don't touch me," I said, shrinking away from the men surrounding me. I don't know who they are but I could only assume the assholes who'd kidnapped me brought them here. I mean they were bikers so it just made sense.

The blonde one put his gun in the waist band of his jeans and stepped forward.

"We aren't here to hurt ya darlin," he said. He slide his leather vest and hoodie off, reaching out to hand me the hoodie to put on. He slid his leather back on as I pulled the hoodie over the remnants of my clothes.

He reached his hand for me.

"Don't touch me."

His blue eyes met mine and they were soft enough that I could tell he didn't want to hurt me. He held his hands up in surrender and just looked at me.

"My name's Jax. I'm the president of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original charter. We're here to take you away from all of this."

He looked at the other guys and motioned for them to lower their guns.

"What's your name darlin?"

"(Y/N)," I said.

"We're gonna get you outta here, okay?" He said. I nodded and he reached a hand out to me tentatively. I took it in one of mine. He tightened his hold a little and led me out of the warehouse.

When we stepped into the sun, I quickly covered my eyes. Jax just led me to his motorcycle and stopped beside it. He stepped over it and sat on the seat before turning to help me on. He handed me the helmet and I clipped it on. He reached back for my hands and gently tugged me forward until I couldn't get any closer.

I wrapped my arms around him as he started his bike. As he drove I started to cry. I was finally out of that hell hole and I had this very attractive biker to thank for it. He turned to lead the group into Charming and I tried to stop crying but I couldn't.

He turned into the parking lot of Teller Morrow Automotive and parked his bike. I let the other guys get parked before I stood up with Jax's help. When he noticed I was crying, he stood up quickly and pulled me into his arms. He sat the helmet on the bike seat.

"You're safe now darlin," he said. He rubbed my back and reminded me I was safe a few more times.

"Thank you Jax," I said.

He nodded and motioned to the building.

"Let's head inside."

As we walked I thanked him again. "Can I thank your friends too?"

He nodded and led me over to the group around the bar. The young one with a Mohawk handed me a water.

"I just wanted to thank you," I said.

They all told me it was no issue.

"Come on, I'll show you to the dorm you can stay in for a few days," Jax said. He led me down the hall to the back.

"There's a shower through there. My mother is out grabbing you some clothes and stuff. You can stay here while we track down your family."

"I don't have one."

"Then we'll be your family," he said. "We'll figure something out so you can start to earn some cash and move outta here. Trust me I know it smells like booze and pussy."

We both laughed a little at that.

"Thank you Jax. Seriously," I said. He nodded.

"My pleasure darlin. Go shower and relax. You're safe here."

I nodded and headed to the bathroom to shower.