Sharing You - Happy x Reader x Kozik

Description: When Happy gets outta jail and Kozik is finally patched into Charming, their shared old lady from Tacoma is woken up for a conversation about telling SAMCRO the truth about their relationship.

"Baby," Koz said, waking me up as he walked into our apartment. I'd been bugging him about finding a house since he finally patched in Charming a few months ago but moneys been tight with most the guys in jail.

"Sleepy," I said, not opening my eyes.

"You might wanna get up," he said.

"Why?" I asked, glancing up at him. He nodded towards the door of the bedroom and Happy was standing there, leaning against it.

"When did you get out?" I asked, shoving the blankets off me and running to him. He chuckled as he caught me in a hug.

"Earlier tonight," he said softly as he held me to his chest.

"Thank god," I said, refusing to let him go just yet.

"Little girl," Happy said softly.

"One more minute," I said. Kozik chuckled a little at me.

"Told you she's missed you brother," Koz said. Happy nodded a little and picked me up, walking over to the bed. He sat down with me in his lap.

The three of us have had a hinge relationship for a while. I met Kozik first and was dating him for a while when he suggested a threesome with Happy. I'd always had a crush on Happy so I was more than willing. From there Happy was around a lot more and we had a lot more threesomes before Happy and I started dating as well. We never told Tacoma because shortly after that Happy went nomad so he could spend more time with his Ma.

"We gotta talk baby," Kozik said.

"Can it wait til morning?" I asked.

"It could, but we figured you'd like to talk about this," he said.

"We want to know how you feel about telling the club?" Happy asked. His bluntness used to scare and frustrate me. Now though I appreciate it.

"I love you both so yes. I want to be able to hold both your hands and kiss you and what not," I said. I laid my head on Happy's chest.

"That's what we want too baby," Kozik said.

"What will the club say?" I asked.

"I don't think anything," Kozik said.

We both looked to Happy. "They ain't gonna be allowed to say shit."

I smiled up at him and he just nodded once.

"I've got you girl," Hap said before kissing my head.

"I'll take the couch tonight," Kozik said.

"Stay," I said. "I want you both to hold me."

Kozik nodded and I moved off Happy's lap. I curled up in the middle of the bed and Kozik laid on his usual side and Hap took the other side.

Happy pulled me to his chest and Kozik kissed my forehead before wrapping his hand around mine.

"Goodnight Princess," Kozik said.

"Night my loves."

Happy grunted in response. He must've been about half asleep already.

"Koz," I said softly a few minutes later. His eyes opened up and he smiled at me.

"Are you okay with this?"

"It makes you happy," he said. "I want you happy. Even if that means sharing you Princess."

"I love you Koz," I said.

"I love you too."