Two Loves Part 2 - Jax x Opie x Reader

Warning: there's nothing sexually explicit but there's definitely mentions of a praise kink.

"What are we gonna tell the club?" I asked, looking between Opie and Jax. Things were going so good recently and the three of us decided it was finally time to come clean about this relationship. With Jax at the head of the table and Opie at his left, no one would be able to say shit about them sharing me. I still wasn't sure how it'd go over, especially with Clay. The asshole was still alive somehow and didn't think I was good enough to be Jax's old lady. He definitely wouldn't be okay with me being with both of them.

"Earth to-."

"There she is," Opie said with a smirk as my eyes came back into focus.

"Sorry what we're you saying?"

"We don't have to tell them anything if you aren't ready," Opie said.

"But we are the president and the VP of the mother charter so no one really gets to say shit to us."

I looked over at Jax and he ran a hand down my arm.

"Yeah I know that," I said. "I just can't shake the feeling that some people at the table would rather I not be involved with either of you."

Jax sighed a little. "He got voted out of power for a reason."

I nodded and Jax leaned closer to me. "I love you darlin."

"I love you too."

"We don't have to say anything. Opie could just walk up to you and kiss you."

I sighed a little as a smile crept into my lips. I liked that idea. "People will ask Jax."

"So we let them. What the three of us do is no one else's damn business," Opie said. "I vote that you two show up a little before me and then I waltz in and plant a kiss on your lips."

"Only if I get to whistle," Jax said. I laughed a little at that. Jax had a thing for egging Opie and I on.

"So it's settled," I said. They both nodded and kissed me.

"We should head to the lot," Jax said.

"I'll meet you there," Opie said, handing me a jacket. It wasn't exactly cold but it was cooling off some and the lace top I had on wouldn't do much to keep me warm on the back of a bike.

Jax and I got on his bike and headed for the clubhouse. The party was getting underway already. Bobby was doing body shots off a crow eater.

"Little early in the night for that, don't ya think," I said as I walked by.

"I would've waited if I thought you'd let me use you," he said. I winked at him as Jax laughed a little.

"She's spoken for brotha," Jax said as we got to the bar. Jax got us a couple shots and we did them.

"One more then some water," I said. He nodded and got us lemon drop shots, my personal favorite.

"Ready?" I asked. Jax hated these. He nodded and we clinked our shot glasses together before downing the liquid and biting into the lemons. The door to the clubhouse opened and people grew louder as Opie walked in. He quickly found Jax and I and started to make his way over.

"Are you good with this still?" Jax asked. I nodded. Maybe it was the liquor, but now that we were here I wanted Opie to kiss me more than anything. Opie stopped in front of us and quickly pulled me into him. He picked me up and sat me on the bar top, kissing me hard.

I heard Jax egging us on and pulled back to smile about it.

"Thank you Ope," I said, looking into his eyes.

"I love you," he said before pulling me in to another kiss. When he pulled back he ordered a water and a beer as he helped me down from the bar.

"Drink up baby. You taste like vodka," he said, sliding the water in front of me.

"Mmm Jax we should do another shot," I said, leaning against Opie's chest.

"Drink your water and we can talk about it," he said. He kissed my head as I made a big show of drinking the water.

"Thank you," Opie said, brushing some loose strands of hair from my face as I finished the water.

I nodded as Jax leaned in closer to me. "Such a good girl." I tried to control my body's reaction to that but they both know about my praise kink and like to do this to me in public.

A round of cheers went up as Happy walked in. He was just getting back from a run.

"You missed quite the show brotha," Chibs said as the two walked up to Jax, Opie and I. Happy was watching us.

"Do you want a repeat?" I asked, giggling a little. Fuck maybe I don't need another shot for a while.

Chibs just laughed. I wrapped my hands around Opie's neck and he lifted me to sit on the bar top once again before pulling me into a deep kiss. Jax was once again whistling and cheering for us. I pulled back from the kiss and had a stupid little smile on my lips giving away exactly how I was feeling. Jax playfully shoved Opie away from me and pulled me into his lips. I laced one hand in his hair and placed the other on top of Opie's hand that was now on my thigh.

"What's the deal?" Happy asked once we had separated a little. I was still sitting on the bar top, holding onto both my men while they talked to Chibs.

"They kinda share me," I said. "I date both of them. They both date me."

"Lucky bastards," he said. The bartender placed two shots in front of Happy. He handed me one. "Congrats on being happy. All of you." Happy and I cheers-ed our shot glasses together and downed the liquor.

"Thanks," I said. Happy kissed my temple and walked away with more liquor and on the hunt for a crow eater.

"Jax," I said, gaining his attention away from his beer bottle. He looked up at me and I smiled a little, pulling him into another kiss.

"We should get outta here," I said.

"Only been here 15 minutes baby," Opie said.

I sighed and resigned myself to drink more water while we sat around talking. Jax and Opie did venture to the pool table at one point, but the bet tonight was who got to be in charge for the night.