Considered - Juice x Reader x Happy Smut

Description: Juice and his old lady decide to bring Happy in for a threesome.

"Morning baby," Juice said, pulling me tighter against his chest.

"Morning," I said. I'd been up for a while just thinking and letting him sleep. He didn't get to sleep often so when he finally did I usually tried to let him.

"You're thinking too hard for this early in the morning," he said. He kissed my head as his fingers traced my bare skin. "What's got your mind?"

"Have you ever considered bringing in another person?" I asked. He froze and looked at me.

"Like a threesome?" He asked. I nodded. He had to have thought about it. He was a total voyeur and loved watching me fuck myself with toys and stuff.

"Yeah," I said. "Like neither of us are super dominant but when you do get dominant it turns me on. So like a threesome but also like exploring kinky things."

"Baby it is nine in the morning on a Sunday and that is what you're thinking about?"

"Yeah," I said, burying my face against his chest to hide my blush.

"Do you want to?" He asked.

"I mean I think at least a threesome would be fun," I said. "But someone who is kinky and dominant and could teach us both some stuff would be good too."

"I might know someone," he said.

"Who?"

"Go shower and let me make some calls."

"Juice, who are you calling?" I asked, sitting up and turning to look at him.

"Just let me see if he'd be into it. Are you okay with it being a brother?"

I stared at him for a second. "Are you?"

He nodded.

"Me too, just preferably, not Tig," I said.

"The shit he's into might just be too weird for me."

I agreed before heading off to shower.

Juice's POV:

I grabbed my phone and dialed Happy's number. We'd had threesomes with croweaters before (Y/N) came into my life. I vaguely remembered him making some comments about her ass the night I met her so I was sure he found her at least a little attractive.

"Why the fuck are you calling me so early?" Happy was pretty much growling as he answered the phone.

"Good morning to you too man. You might wanna hear what I am asking before you get all pissy on me," I said.

He sighed, must be waiting for me to continue.

"My old lady asked about a threesome man," I said.

"With me?"

"With someone who knows kink stuff and could teach us," I said. "She's into that dominant shit and I can manage it a little but I think she wants more than I can give man."

"Fuck she's hot man. You know that. It'll be this weekend before I get a chance to come to Charming though," he said.

"That's fine man. Just let me know."

The shower turned off so I finished the conversation and ended the call. I grabbed some clothes for the day and walked into the bathroom.

(Y/N)'s POV:

When I finished my shower, Juice was saying goodbye to whoever he had called. I tried eavesdropping but the water was too loud so it didn't go all that well. When he walked into the bathroom a few minutes later, he was smiling.