You Hated That - Happy x Reader x Tig

Description: Happy and Tig have a shared old lady (who is also Tara's sister) who has a two year old from a previous relationship.

"Where's Lydia?" I asked before my eyes were even open. I'd had her at the clubhouse, and the guys were trying to get me to go lay down. I must've cause I woke up in a bed in one of the dorms with Tig at my feet and Happy sitting on the couch.

"Hap's got her," Tig said, moving closer to me. My eyes rested on Happy and I forced them to focus. Sure enough my daughter was sound asleep on his chest.

I nodded and sat up a little. Tig handed me my glasses and I thanked him. I slid them on as Happy moved to sit on the bed too. Lydia was shifting some in her sleep, so I offered to take her. Happy handed her to me and she instantly started whining.

"Here," he said, taking her back and moving his kutte so she wasn't laying on the leather.

"How?" I asked leaning against Tig.

Happy shrugged a little as Lydia fell back asleep. She's always been small for her age, even now at two she doesn't look much bigger than her cousin Thomas who's six months younger.

"He's a softie," Tig said, laughing at the glare he received from Happy.

"How're you feeling?" Tig asked.

"Better," I said. He and Happy both nodded in response.

"Why don't we get you two home?" Tig asked.

"We could order in and play cards," Happy suggested.

"Hello no. I'm not playing cards with you two ever again," I said. "But yeah, let's head out."

Tig handed me my sneakers that I'd managed to kick off on my way to nap off my headache.

I slid them on and we headed out of Happy's dorm and to my car.

"We'll be right behind ya," Tig said, kissing my head as Happy put Lydia in her car seat. I nodded and laughed at Happy struggling.

"Need help?"

"I can manage a car seat," he said. I nodded and he finally got it hooked up. It didn't help any that Lydia was still sleeping.

Happy came around and also kissed my head before he and Tig headed off for their bikes.

The drive home was short and Lydia was awake by the time we got there.

"Happy?" She asked.

"He's on his way baby," I said as I got her out of her car seat and carried her inside.

I sat her down and she instantly took off for the toys she had in the living room. I called and ordered the pizzas as the guys walked in together.

"Happy, Tiggy," Lydia cheered as I paid for the pizzas and they told me it would be about thirty minutes.

"Munchkin," Tig said going to sit on the floor as Happy stopped near me.

"Everything okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Just ordered dinner."

He glanced over at Tig and Lydia. Tig had conveniently distracted my daughter so Happy pulled me into a quick kiss. We had a rule there was to be nothing in front of Lydia until we figured out what the three of us were.

"One more since he pawned her off on me to get your attention," Hap said and kissed me again.

I smiled a little. "Yeah you hated that."

Both of them loved Lydia like she was their own. I was thankful for that. We all sat on the floor together, Lydia happy as ever being the center of attention.

After we ate dinner and I put Lydia to bed, I collapsed on the couch between the two men.

"I love you both," I said. "Thanks for everything you do for us both."

"We love you too doll," Tig said.

"We love both of ya."

I looked up at Happy and he only nodded.

Tig turned the TV on and tried to find something to watch as I cuddled into Happy's side and started to drift off.

"Let's go to bed," Happy said.

He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom, dropping me on the bed. He pulled his shirt over his head and handed it to me to change into. As I did Tig reappeared from my bathroom with my makeup remover.

He gently wiped the remnants of my makeup off and then kissed my lips.

"Some day we should figure out what we are so PDA can be a thing," Tig said.

"Or at least kissing," I said.

"You're ours little girl," Hap said. I nodded in agreement. I wanted to be theirs.

"We should just explain to the club. Sure it's unconventional, but we both love you. You love us. Most importantly there's no gay shit," Tig said.

"At least from me," Happy said, smiling a little at Tig.

"Come on man. You've never wondered?"

"Never."

"Let's stop arguing about being gay and cuddle your girlfriend," I said dramatically as I collapsed onto the bed.

"Old lady," they replied simultaneously like they'd been doing a lot of correcting lately.

"Hell yeah," I said, grabbing them both and forcing them to lay down with me.