In Your World - Jax

Requested by material_kitten

Description: Jax's best friend is at the club house for a lockdown and Tig freaks out on her.

I walked into the clubhouse, looking around for Jax instantly. My mom has been a friend of Gemma's since they were kids so Jax and I have always known each other. Gemma and John always treated me like family.

"There you are," Jax said. I smiled at him as he pulled me into a hug. He was quick to hand Abel to me and I took the boy, making faces at him as he babbled a little.

"Yea sorry work stuff," I said. He nodded as Gemma appeared. She took the baby and said a brief hello before disappearing with him.

"She's not used to being just grandma yet," Jax joked. I smiled a little at that.

"She'll learn when you find him a momma," I said. He just shook his head like he didn't believe me.

I went over to the bar and sat down. I didn't like being here so I tried to stay out of the way when I had to be here. I hated lockdowns so much, mostly because other members of the club didn't feel the same about me as Jax.

"For fucks sake," Tig muttered as he saw me. He never liked me. I'm not really sure why.

I kept my mouth shut and looked down at my phone.

"Hey," Tig was right behind me and I knew for sure he was talking to me.

"Yes Tig?" I asked gently. He scared me a little and I wasn't in the mood for this today.

"Why the hell are you here? Lockdowns are family only."

"I'm here because Jax told me to be," I said. I looked around and my eyes landed on Jax. He was looking at us as well.

"Give me your phone," he said.

"Absolutely not," I said.

"I'm in charge of protection," he said.

"Tig, back off her," Jax said. "She's here because I told her she needed to be."

"I'm still going to need to see her phone," he said.

"No you aren't," Jax yelled.

"Then she needs to leave. She wasn't vetted to be here and right now we don't know who to trust."

"You can trust my old lady," Jax yelled. The statement silenced the room. I stared at the back of his head in complete shock. We'd never dated and he'd never mentioned me being his old lady.

"Since when?" Gemma asked. She smiled and handed Abel to me.

"Good question," I said softly. I immediately started to rock Abel. Jax turned to look at me and smiled a little.

"We are gonna have to talk about it," I said.

"There's no talking," he said. "You're my old lady and we both know it."

I glared at him, not happy with him currently. Abel instantly started fussing and got my full attention.

"I'll be in your dorm when you're done announcing to the world that you have some sort of claim to me."

I took off down the hall with Abel. I turned in to Jax's room and clicked the TV on as I walked by it.

I clicked on Disney+ and put Bluey on before sitting down on the bed with Abel. The addition of streaming platforms in the dorms is by far my favorite thing the club has down in recent memory. It made lockdowns way more bearable.

The door opened a few minutes later and Jax walked in.

I glared at him and he chuckled as he threw his hands up in the air.

"I should've talked to you about it baby," he said. He sat down and grabbed the remote, turning the TV down some.

"You don't say," I said.

"It slipped. I'm sorry. I just wanted to defend you with Tig."

"I appreciate that but old lady. Those words. They carry weight in your world," I said.

"Our world baby. I want you in this world with me. With us," he said, picking Abel up and making faces at the boy.

"I'm already a part of your worlds. But not of the Sons."

"Baby, I want you to be my old lady."

"I'd love that some day but let's start with a date when this lockdowns over, okay?"

He agreed before handing Abel back to me and kissing my head.

"Let's go grab some dinner."

I agreed and we rejoined the crowd in the main part of the clubhouse.