In A Minute - Clay

Requested by Jameshetfeildsgirl

Description: Clay and his girl make out in the garage.

I was sitting at the picnic table closest to the garage bay and working on some paperwork when a shadow fell over the table.

"What are you doing out here baby?" Clay asked.

"Working on my tan," I said smiling up at him.

"More like working on a sunburn baby. Take the paperwork back inside before you fry yourself," he said. I pouted slightly and he kissed my lips. I stood up and turned to head inside. Clay smacked my ass as I walked away causing me to jump and squeak a little out of surprise.

I turned to glare at him and he just smirked a little as Tig yelled for him.

I sat down at the desk and lifted my sunglasses to look at my arms. Sure enough they were a nice shade of pink that would be gone by morning along with any signs of a possible tan.

I spent the next fifteen minutes or so working on paperwork. Clay interrupted that paperwork by shutting the door to the office rather loudly.

"And what can I do for you Mr. Morrow?" I asked, teasing him a little.

"You are gonna be the death of me girl," he said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the garage. We'd sent the mechanics home early since a bunch of Sons charters were coming in this afternoon. That meant the garage was empty and the bay doors were shut.

"I was hoping you'd do something about the way you've been teasing me all day," Clay said. He kissed my lips moving to deepen it quickly.

I pulled back and glared at him. "I have not been teasing you. You just think I have cause I'm wearing shorts and a tank top."

"And the innocent good girl act," he said, pushing me into one of the work benches gently. I lifted myself to sit on top of it with the help of Clay's hands that were on my ass.

"Clay," I said. "We can't have sex in here right now."

"Who's gonna yell at us? The boss?"

I laughed slightly at him. "I happen to know just how to persuade him, but no."

He pressed his lips to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me as close to him as I could get. His hands wrapped in my hair as we continued to kiss for a few more seconds.

I smiled as I finally pulled back just a little, needing some air. Our separation didn't last long as he pulled me closer and our lips met again. His tongue traced along my lips, a brief request for permission to deepen the kiss more.

I gave in and his tongue met mine.

The door between the garage and office opened and Tig walked in.

"Jesus Christ man, we got charters arriving outside and you're in here with your tongue down her throat," Tig said. I blushed a deep red as Clay chuckled a little. Clay pressed one more short kiss to my lips.

"Give us two minutes Tig," I said.

"The nomads just showed up," he said. I sighed and resigned myself to the fact that our brief make out session was even briefer than expected.

"Tell Quinn I'm taking care of some TM business, ten minutes tops," Clay said. His eyes never left my face.

"No if I leave you two are gonna fuck in here and I know you two. It'll take a hell of a lot longer than ten minutes," Tig said.

"Five minutes Tig." Clay cut a glare at Tig and his Sargent at Arms turned around and walked out.

"You should probably get to them," I said.

"In a minute," he said, placing his hand on my cheek and pulling me into yet another kiss. He quickly deepened it, moving his hand to my hair to tug it gently. His lips traced down my neck in a slow line until he reached my collarbone. He bit down slightly and started to leave a hickey.

"You're an ass," I said but I was too turned on by our little make out session for it to sound like I meant it.

"I love you too baby," he said. "We should probably get out there."

I sighed and stood up, straightening my shorts and tank top a little before taking his hand and letting him lead me out to the lot.