Prove It - Jax Smut

Requested by: MillicentCallahan

Description: Jax is dating Pineys daughter and has to prove to her that he only has eyes for her.

Warning: Jax uses his knife to cut off the readers panties, just fyi.

"Prospect, get me another shot," I said as I stood at the bar. He just stared at me. Apparently being Piney's daughter and the President's girlfriend didn't get me any special treatment from the prospects.

"Hey," Piney said. I nodded at my father in thanks as he got a bottle of tequila and poured some into my shot glass. "Spill."

"See for yourself," I said nodding to my boyfriend who wasn't paying any mind to the crow eater all over him. That was the worst thing he could do.

"At least-."

"Nope." I shook my head and told my father that my boyfriend should be shoving her away.

"So take what's yours," he said. I took another shot of the tequila and walked over to my boyfriend.

"Hey," I said. I grabbed the croweater and threw her away from him.

"Babe," he said. I stared at him as he stood up and walked the few steps toward me.

"Don't babe me Jackson," I said. "I'm you're old lady. The least you can do is shove off other women when I'm around."

"Darlin, do not talk to me like that."

"Watch me," I said. "I'm your fucking girlfriend. The least you can do Jackson is act like you'd like me to stay in that position."

"Don't call me Jackson," he said.

"That's the part of this you're concerned about?"

He shook his head and picked me up.

"I'm trying to argue with you asshole," I said.

"I know."

I hit his back trying to get him to put me down as he walked us back to the dorm.

"Babe, please put me down," I said, despite the cheers going up around us. Everyone else was so drunk they thought we were going to fuck.

Jax walked into the room and dropped me on his bed. He sat down next to me and I knew this wasn't going to be a fight.

"How many times am I going to have to tell you you're the only woman I want?"

"How about you start with showing me?"

"I planned on it," he said, pulling me into his lap.

"I'm still so pissed at you."

"I know, babe, but those girls don't mean shit to me. You're my girl. Always have been Winstonette," he said

"Stop," I said, dragging the word out and shoving him playfully. "Anything but dragging that back up."

"Come here," he said, placing his hands on my cheeks and pulling me into a kiss. "You're my girl."

I nodded and pulled him into another kiss.

"As long as I'm your only girl," I said.

"You are."

He slid his hands under my shirt and pulled it over my head, tossing it somewhere. His hand went back to my hips immediately as we continued to make out.

"Jax," I said.

"I'm showing you that you're my girl," he said. His hands worked on the button and zipper of my jeans as his lips met mine again.

He pulled my jeans off and kissed the bottom of my stomach right above my panties.

"Lace?"

I nodded in response and he smirked, grabbing his knife from the holster that hadn't made it off his waist yet.

"No," I said as he looked down at me.

"I'll replace them tomorrow?" He offered.

I nodded and the back of his knife made contact with my hip bone. One quick snap of his wrist and the lace gave way. He repeated the motion on the other side before tossing away the fabric remains.

He returned the knife and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He kneeled between my thighs and pressed a line of kisses up the inside of my thigh.

"Babe," I said.

"Hmm," he responded, pausing at the top of my thigh.

He smirked and I glared at him. I needed him, and I knew he could tell. He bit down slightly on the inside of my thigh, earning a gasp from me.

"Jax," I said. He didn't respond but he pressed a finger into me and I let out a small moan. He started to pump his first finger in and out of me slowly. As he did so, his other hand reached up and released the front clasp on my bra, causing the material to fall aside.

He added a second finger and sped up a little. My orgasm was building in the pit of my stomach and Jax seemed to tell as he pushed my legs further apart and pressed a kiss to my clit before sucking slightly.

"Fuck Jax," I said.

He smirked and grazed his teeth against my clit while thrusting his fingers into me. I gasped as my release washed over me.

Jax stood up, licking his lips and fingers clean.

"Did that prove it?" He asked before leaning down to kiss me, the taste of me still lingering on his lips.

"I think we're gonna have to do that a few more times just to be certain," I said.

"I'll go down on ya everyday to prove it baby."