Making Your Lives Difficult - Chibs x Happy x Reader

Requested by Eve_Lowman

Description: When Chibs and Happy have to bring in their tattoo artist for a lockdown, they realize she deserves to know the truth about how they feel.

I was working on the finishing touches of a tattoo when the door of my shop opened.

"I'll be with you in a second," I yelled as I heard the men talking. I looked over my shoulder and sure enough, it was Happy and Chibs working on closing my shop. I rolled my eyes but went back to the tattoo in front of me.

"Do you know them?" The woman asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm a friend of the club."

She nodded and I sat my tattoo gun down.

"All done," I said, cleaning it up.

She went over to the mirror and seemed happy with it. I took her to the counter so she could pay for it and we made small talk for a few minutes before she headed out.

I sighed as I turned to the two men taking up space in my lobby.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked.

"Gotta come with us Mama," Happy said. I rolled my eyes at him. He took to calling me Mama the couple of weeks I was taking care of my nephews and he won't drop it.

"Why?"

"Club lockdown. Gonna have to close up shop early and for the next few days," Chibs said,

"This is my livelihood, absolutely the fuck not."

"People have seen us in and out so you're in danger," Happy said.

"There's a loaded gun in my office," I said.

"I know. You're still coming with us," Happy said.

I crossed my arms over my chest and he rolled his eyes.

"C'mon lass," Chibs said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Don't make my life harder than it is."

"But I enjoy making your lives difficult," I said, smiling up at him.

The two men glared at me.

I moved to start closing my shop and within fifteen minutes everything was done so I could leave.

"Let's go," I said, opening the door for the two and they headed out with me at the back so I could lock the door.

"You got a bag packed?" Happy asked. I nodded a little.

"I do listen when you tell me things," I said. I got in my car and followed the two down to the Teller Morrow lot.

I parked my car and the guys came over to get my bag for me. They led me into the clubhouse and I was immediately overwhelmed. There were even more people here than at parties.

"Come with me," Chibs said, leading me to the back to where the dorms were. "You can stay in here with the two of us." He pushed open a door and Happy and I walked in. Happy tossed my bag onto the desk and I laid down on the bed.

"Just make yourself at home," Happy said as Chibs leaned in the door frame.

I laughed and nodded a little. "That's the plan."

"If you need anything, find Tara or Gemma," Happy said.

"Is Lyla around?" I asked. She and I were pretty decent friends. I got along with the other women but she and I went back further.

Chibs nodded in response.

"We were wanting to talk to you," Chibs said.

"Yea, what's up?"

The two kind of looked at each other like neither was sure what to say next.

"We were talking and we realized we both like you," Chibs said.

"As in we both want to date you," Happy said.

"The infamous Happy Lowman wants to date someone?" I asked shocked.

"And I wanna date the same someone," Chibs said.

"And that someone is me?" I asked. They both nodded. "Took you two long enough. I thought I was gonna die before you two owned up to it."

"You've known?" Chibs asked.

I nodded and chuckled a little. "About as long as I've known you both."

"Fuck," Chibs said.

"We coulda been fucking this whole time?" Happy asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I've been waiting to see how you two were gonna Duke it out," I said. "But I've always been down to share my time."

Juice yelled for the two from the end of the hall and they both audibly groaned.

"I'll be here when you get back," I said. The two left, both pouting slightly.