Locked Us In - Kozik

Description: When Kozik and his female best friend won't admit to liking each other, Lyla and Happy lock them in a room together until they do.

"Alright spill," Lyla said.

I looked over at her and kinda narrowed my eyes. "What?"

"You and the beach boy," she said, motioning towards Kozik. We'd been best friends since we met over a year ago.

"Nothing," I said.

"Really?"

"I mean, I'd make out with him but like platonically," I said.

"Not a thing," she said. "No such thing as platonic making out."

"It's called friends with benefits," I said. "And we've done plenty of platonic making out."

"You are in such denial," she said, shaking her head as she marched over to Kozik. She grabbed his arm and dragged him away from Happy, who willing followed her.

"Lyla?" I asked.

"You come on too," she said. Motioning for me to follow her. When I didn't she looked at Happy and he just nodded. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Happy put me down," I yelled punching his back repeatedly. He hit the back of my thigh just hard enough to gain my attention.

"Stop hitting me," he growled.

"Put me down asshole," I said.

"No," he said. Lyla led us back to the gym. The only door that locked from the outside.

"No," Kozik said, pulling away from Lyla. We both knew what was about to happen.

"Yes," Happy said and shoved Kozik into the gym. He dropped me to my feet and shoved me into the room where Kozik caught me. The door was shut quick and locked.

"Hey asshole," I yelled. Happy laughed a little.

"I will let you two out when you stop being in denial about being in love," Lyla said.

I yelled to let us out again and they wouldn't.

"Where's the fucking punching bag? If I don't hit something I will lose my mind," I said.

"Come here," Kozik said. He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him.

"You need to relax."

"Relax? They fucking locked us in the only room they could because they want us to be fucking when it's none of their damn business," I yelled.

"You're not pissed at me so relax," he said. "If you really want to hit something, there's a punching bag."

He motioned to the back corner of the room and I turned to look. I walked over to it and hit it a couple times.

"Hey, you're gonna break yourself," he said before coming to stand behind me. He explained how to punch without breaking my hand and helped me with some.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah a little," I said. He turned me around to face him.

"Good, then you won't break my nose for doing this," he said softly and pulled me into a kiss.

"I wouldn't have punched you," I said. "Even before. I could never hit you."

"Why aren't we dating?" He asked.

"Why would we?"

"You've been my girl since we met," he said. "You know that."

"I've been your friend, not your girl."

"You're my girl," Kozik said.

"We never agreed to that," I said.

"Come here," he said and pulled me into another kiss.

"Does that feel like you aren't my girl?" He asked.

"No," I said.

He pulled me over to a bench and sat down. He grabbed my hands to pull me into his lap and immediately wrapped me up in his arms. His lips met mine as the door opened.

"About fucking time, but get out. I have a date and I need the pump to land her," Juice said.

Kozik picked me up and carried me out to his bike so we could go home.