Never Letting Go - Happy DDLG

Warning: this is a DDLG (Daddy Dom/Little Girl) one shot but there's no sex just the dynamic

Description: Happy's old lady was kidnapped and shot by some of the Sons enemies. The club didn't know about her so when she regressed as a trauma response they called in Venus. This scene is when they are reunited.

Tig handed me the cup he'd gone to the kitchen for and looked over at Venus. She wasn't impressed with how their silent conversation was going.

I heard more yelling down the hall and shrunk in on myself a bit more.

"Are you okay doll?" Tig asked. I nodded and took a sip.

"I'm going to go have a word with those gentlemen about that ruckus," Venus said. She stood up from her chair near my bed and stopped long enough to look at me. "Auntie V will be right back."

I agreed and the door opened and I heard the yelling clearer for half a second. It was him.

"Tig," I said, trying to stand up.

"Sit your ass back down," he said without moving from where he was leaning against the wall.

"Tig it's him," I said. He just nodded and I pulled myself to my feet.

"V thinks you need some time still," he said. "You're not going out there."

"Yes I am."

I walked over to the door and he tried to stop me but I turned and he almost bumped my left abdomen where the bullet wound was. I winced a little out of instinct and forced the door open to walk down the hall.

"Happy, enough," Jax said. "Venus said you can't go back there."

"Like hell. She's my fucking old lady," Happy spun and went to got after Jax but I reached him first. He froze as our skin made contact relaxing as his head dropped so he saw his crow on my arm.

"Baby," he said as he spun and picked me up.

I groaned in pain as he was frantically looking me over. I lifted the oversized shirt I had on up to reveal the bandages.

"I got shot. Doc patched me up and Auntie V's been taking care of me," I said. He glanced over at her and nodded once. A silent thank you. Venus just smiled before turning to Tig to berate him for letting me out of bed.

"Are you slipping?" He asked lowly. I nodded and he carried me off back down the hall. He sat me on the bed gently and sat down across from me as Venus and Tig walked in.

"I thought it was a trauma response," Venus said.

"Was at first," Happy said. "That's sorta how I found her." He kissed my head and handed me my cup and a Squishmallow. "How little?"

"Nonverbal at first," Venus said. "It was hard to get her treated. Tig held her while Tara patched her up. Then it's been gradually getting bigger."

Happy was nodding but his eyes were constantly on me.

"Thank you," he said, glancing away from me for a few seconds.

"Any time dear. She's a doll," Venus said.

"Anything you need man." Tig pulled Happy into a bro hug.

Tig and Venus took off and Happy came to sit with me again.

"Baby," he started. He was almost in tears.

"I'm okay now."

"You got shot," he said. "And kidnapped."

"And you found me and I'm home," I said.

"I lost you," he said. I wiped his tears gently.

"And you pulled together to find me," I said.

"If the clu-."

"No," I said. "We can't play the if game."

He just nodded and gently pulled me into his side.

"I love you little one," he said, tucking the blankets around me so I could cuddle into them.

"I love you too Daddy," I said. He kissed my head as my eyes started to close. He took my cup from me and placed it on the table on the other side of the bed.

"I'm here now baby. I've got you and I'm never letting go," he said softly. I smiled a little as I started to drift off to sleep while he continued to whisper about how much he loved me and how sorry he was that I was kidnapped.