Division

Sam, Bucky and I were running through the airport terminal, again. We have to get to the Quinjet as fast as possible to avoid being stopped by Tony and his team. My boots were hitting against the marble floor as I tried my hardest to keep up with Bucky and Sam.

My lungs were burning as I gasped for oxygen and my heart felt like it was going to break out through my rib cage. The three of us exited the airport terminal and began to race across the tarmac towards the hangar where the Quinjet was being held.

I could see Steve, Wanda, Clint and Scott running together down the runway. Steve spotted the three of us approaching in his peripheral vision when he turned his head.

"Come on!" He gestured, encouraging the team to make it to the hanger. Sam, Bucky and I fell into step with the rest of the group, we were so close to making it to the Quinjet.

However, just before we could make it anywhere near the hanger. A sharp noise interrupted us, a golden beam of burning energy forming a line right in front of the group. I skidded to a stop along with the rest of the team so I wouldn't get hit by the blast. The tarmac now had a long burnt line drawn onto the surface.

I looked up to see Vision flying above us.
"Captain Rogers...I know you believe what you are doing is right. But for the collective good...you must surrender now." He announced. Tony and Nat had flown in to stand with vision.

The rest of Tony's team appeared as well. T'Challa, Rhodey and Spider-Man standing next to them, forming a United front against us. I could feel the tension in the air rising fast, causing my heart to beat even faster.

I glanced at Tony and Nat, feeling guilt twist my insides. I don't want to have to fight my friends. I almost felt like I was a traitor. But I know that helping Steve was the right thing to do, at least, it felt like it was. I had made my choice, and they had made theirs.

"What do we do, cap?" Sam asked Steve

"We fight." Steve replied simply. He then took a step forward, beginning to walk towards the other team. I glanced over at Bucky for a moment before I started walking along with everyone else.

Tony and his team took that as their queue to move forward as well, the two sides facing each other down. I tightened my fists as nerves started to swirl within me.

Slowly, our swift walk turned into a run.

"They're not stopping." Spider-Man said, sounding concerned.

"Neither are we." Tony stated before he started to run as well, causing the rest of the hero's to follow suit. Tony and Rhodey then activated their thrusters, opting to fly next to Vision rather than run.

I heard the familiar click of Sam's wings extending, he and Wanda took off from the ground. I glanced at them and decided to follow their lead. I used my powers to push myself off of the tarmac and fly towards the group of opposing avengers.

I didn't know who I was even going to fight. But it looked like I was headed straight for vision, so if he engaged me in a fight, I would have no choice but to retaliate. I have sparred with him in the past, when we were in the training room back at the base. But here, it was different. Here, he wouldn't hold back.

He was determined to stop them and he was made of vibranium, I knew he could end me if he wanted to. But I had to try, and I won't go down easy.

Both sides met in the middle. Clashing together. A fight erupted between the two sides.

Tony dove straight for Steve, T'Challa pounced on Bucky, Natasha engaged Scott.

There was so much going on that it was hard to focus on one person or one fight. There was so much noise that it almost threw me off, but I held on and tried my hardest to stay focused. A waver in my attention could mean the difference between life and death.