The party

Y/n's eyes widened as she took in the place that Sharon had been staying at. It was massive to say the least. The room that she had led them into seemed to be some sort of museum. Several different outfits and art works were displayed around the room. Neon lights illuminated the space.

"Looks like Breaking all those laws is treating you well." Sam said

"I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" Sharon said rhetorically

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monet's." Sam said

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics." Zemo said

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this."Bucky added.

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam." Sam said as he looked up what they had been saying on google

"Yeah. What's google say?" Bucky asked him as he walked past.

"No shit." Sam said

"You guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour" Sharon said to them

Y/n walked up the ramp after Bucky as Sharon led them into her living room.

Sharon's living room was nicely furnished and looked as expensive as the rest of the building.

Y/n shuffled awkwardly on her feet as she glanced around the room, she was unsure on what to do. Whether she should stay put or sit down or...yeah, she was definitely overthinking things.

Sharon walked up to y/n with a kind smile. "I have some clothes that you can borrow, I'll bring some clothes through for you guys as well." She said, referring to the two men.

Sharon gestured for y/n to follow after her. She glanced over at Bucky briefly before she walked after Sharon.

She walked towards a door and swung it open, revealing a brightly lit hallway. Y/n continued to follow her as she walked over to another door and swung it open.

Behind this door was a bedroom. The decor was similar to the rest of the house. The walls were painted white, there was a large window
That had a view of the city below. There was a large, king sized bed in the center of the room that had silk sheets, hustling in art clearly paid a lot.

Sharon slid open another door that was across from the bed. "This is my closet." She said as she revealed the largest walk-in closet y/n had ever seen.

She walked over to stand next to Sharon. "Pick out something to wear, I don't mind what. Come back through when you're done."

"Okay, thank you, Sharon." Y/n smiled at her

"No problem." Sharon said with a smile as she turned on her heels and exited the room, closing the bedroom door behind her.

Y/n sighed as she stared at the vast amount of clothes. She then very quickly lent down and took off her high heels, she sighed in relief as she placed her bare feet on the carpeted floor, she was definitely going to pick out a pair of flat shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n leant back against the back of Sharon's couch. She had gotten changed into an outfit that was far more comfortable which was a small win for the night.

Bucky sat next to her on the green, curved couch. He had also gotten changed into black trousers and a black blazer, which suited him perfectly. He had his legs spread out, his right leg was pushing into her thigh, which she wasn't complaining about.