In the name of love

A blue light scanned over Vision's face as he lay on a medical table. Shuri was using her kimoyo beads to scan his stone and how it was connected to him.

Shuri then turned her hand over and opened her fist. A blue, holographic light emerged from her open palm to reveal Vision's stone.

"Woah..." Bruce said quietly, amazed by the Wakandan technology.

"The structure is polymorphic." Shuri said

"Right. We had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." Bruce replied

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Shuri asked with a small smile on her face.

Vision glanced over at Bruce, questioning him about why he didn't do that non verbally.

"Because we didn't think of it." Bruce said awkwardly

"I'm sure you did your best." Shuri said

"Can you do it?" Wanda asked her

"Yes. But there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures." Shuri replied to Wanda. She then turned to T'Challa. "It will take time, brother."

"How long?" Steve asked her

"As long as you can give me." Shuri responded

A beeping noise rang out in the lab. Okoye's Komoyo beads were alerting her of something. She pushed on one of the beads to make it roll out into the palm of her hand, showing a hologram of the planet.

"Something's entered the atmosphere." She said

"Hey cap, we got a situation here." Sam's voice came over the radio.

The noise of a large explosion rang out over the city, the noise making y/n want to cover her ears.

"God, I love this place." She could hear Bucky say over the radio.

"Yeah, don't start celebrating yet guys. We got more incoming outside the dome." Rhodey said over the radio.

Y/n could hear them entering the atmosphere, the noise was painfully loud. She winced slightly and walked towards the large window to watch them Fall towards the ground. She could hear and see them land just outside the dome. Crashing into the ground with a large boom.

Several large explosions were heard from outside. The noise caused a shockwave to crash up against the barrier. Making the barrier ring out from the impact.

"It's too late." Vision said as he struggled to sit up from the bed. "We need to destroy the stone now."

"Vision, get your ass back on the table." Nat said

"We will hold them off." T'Challa said

"Wanda, as soon as that stones out of his head...you blow it to hell." Steve said to her.

"I will." Wanda replied. Y/n turned away from the window and the destruction outside and began to follow after the other avengers.

"Evacuate the city. Engage all defenses. And get this man a shield." T'Challa ordered, pointing at Steve.

On her way past, y/n placed a hand on Wanda's shoulder, giving her a small smile and squeezing her shoulder, before she let go and walked out of the lab to face Thanos.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The picturesque landscape of Wakanda was whizzing past y/n's eyes. The wind was tossing her hair in different directions.

The avengers and the wakandians were being transported on large, floating vehicles. They were heading straight for the large collection of alien ships that had crashed into the ground.