Peace

The cool sea air hit Y/n when she swung open the car door. She stepped out onto the harbor at Louisiana and sighed in relief. She and Bucky had been doing a lot of traveling recently and she would really appreciate a moment to sit down and be stationary.

After they had been to Sokovia and arrested Zemo, Bucky asked the Wakandans if they would make a new suit for Sam considering Walker had practically destroyed his. Bucky had specifically asked them for a Captain America/Falcon suit. It has the look of Steve's, but Sam's wings and a new redwing.

Y/n had laughed when Bucky reluctantly asked them to make him a new one considering how much he hated the flying droid.

They had flown back from Sokovia and are now visiting Sam so they can give him his new suit.

Bucky stepped out of the rental car and opened up the back seat. He pulled out a sleek, silver case from the back and closed the door behind him.

The two of them then began to walk along the dock towards the large boat that was surrounded by people.

Y/n spotted Sam standing in front of a truck with two older gentlemen. It seems as if Sam's entire neighborhood is out on the dock helping out with Sam's boat.

She and Bucky walked closer to Sam and the two men, she caught on to their conversation as they got closer. She didn't want to use her powers to intrude on them, but the closer she got, the harder it was to tune out.

"Tommy, Carlos, man, this is amazing. Thanks so much, man." Sam said to the two men.

"Look..." one of the men began to say

"Thank y'all." Sam said

"Hey, look, word gets out the Wilson family needs help?" One of the older men said

"Yes, sir." Someone added

"We still got a bit of usefulness in us." The older man said

"How do we get it off the truck?" Sam asked

Bucky handed Y/n the case with Sam's suit and he walked up to the truck. Y/n smiled as Bucky grabbed the crate with both hands and lifted it up and over his head. He grunted and dropped it down onto the side of the dock, Y/n couldn't help but marvel at how strong he was.

"Oh!" One of the men gasped

"You're welcome." Bucky said to them, he then took the case out of Y/n's hands and placed it on the bed of the truck where the crate once was.

"Just dropping this off. You can sign for it and we'll go." Bucky said to him. Y/n frowned over at him for a moment before she shot Sam an apologetic smile. Bucky had still been on edge around him since they fought Walker.

Sam returned her smile before he walked up to the case and examined it.

"I called in a favor from the Wakandans." Bucky said to him.

Their conversation was suddenly interrupted by a hissing sound. Y/n flinched slightly at the unexpected sound and turned around, the noise was coming from a pipe on the boat. Steam was billowing out of it as it hissed.

"Sam!" A woman shouted, who Y/n recognised to be Sam's sister, Sarah.

Sam quickly walked over to the boat and picked up a spanner. He held the spanner up to the broken pipe and attempted to twist it and stop the hissing.

Bucky decided to go to Sam's aid, he left Y/n's side and greeted Sarah as he passed her. "Hi."

"Hi." She greeted him in return
With a smile.

Bucky stepped into the boat as Sam grunted, he was pulling the spanner as hard as he could.

"Hold on, Hold on. You gotta go up." Bucky said to Sam as he moved him out the way and took the spanner from him.