Turkish delight

The bright blue sky shone overhead as the unlikely group walked down the streets of Riga, Latvia. The detailed, tiled path under her feet was much more stunning than any concrete path in America.

The beautiful, white buildings lined the streets on either side as people mulled around. Y/n walked hand in hand with Bucky as Zemo led them towards one of his holiday homes.

"I heard what became of Sokovia. Cannibalized by its neighbours before the land was cleared of rubble, erased from the map. I don't suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial? Of course not. Why would you? We are here." Zemo said as they walked towards a metal door.

"I'm gonna go on a walk." Bucky suddenly said, he gently released y/n's hand. She looked up at him with concern in her eyes.

"You good?" Sam asked in concern

"Yeah, I'll see you guys in a bit." He said before he turned around and walked away from them. Y/n watched as he retreated from them, making a mental note to ask him what was going on later.

She then turned around and followed Sam and Zemo up the steps toward the front door of his apartment.

The three of them walked along the hallway of the first floor. Y/n walked slowly behind them as her mind was occupied, she was worried about Bucky and why he had gone off.

Zemo stopped in front of a large double door that was black with a large window on top of it.

"Here we are." Zemo said as he unlocked the front door and pushed it open.

Y/n had to remind herself that Zemo was a Baron as she walked into the front room of his apartment. The architect was quite beautiful, if she was being honest.

The flooring was made up of different coloured mosaics in brown and blue, there was a couple of blue and gold pillars that held up the ceiling and glass stained windows that looked down onto the streets.

There was a large L shaped sofa in the center of the room with a small brown coffee table and a kitchen directly next to it. Y/n glanced around the room as she spun in a circle on her heels.

"Feel free to make yourselves comfortable, I'm going to freshen up." Zemo said before he disappeared behind one of the doors.

"Damn." Sam muttered as he glanced around and took a seat at the kitchen island.

"It's nice." Y/n admitted as she took a seat on the large L shaped sofa. She sighed gently as she glanced around the room.

"Do you think Buck's okay?" Y/n asked him

"I'm sure he is." Sam replied, attempting to comfort her

Y/n nodded gently as she tilted her head back and stared up at the intricate ceiling. She hoped he was. She knew he could handle himself, but that didn't stop her from worrying about him. Especially with everything he's been through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like an eternity of sitting in silence that was actually only 10 minutes, Zemo's front door gently swung open to reveal Bucky. Y/n felt her body physically relax as she saw him again.

At the same time that Bucky walked in, Zemo opened up the bathroom door and stepped out with a towel in his hand with a purple robe on.

"Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo. Bought us some more time." Bucky said as he walked into the room and headed towards Sam

"I'm not surprised." Y/n sighed as she sat up on the sofa

"Were you followed?" Sam asked him

"No." Bucky said